Worst game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
    Dirtybirds....To this day, I will always and forever hate the dirtybirds....
    Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
    With out a doubt that game. I can't stand when anyone brings it up. I can handle the Cardinals game where we lost at the last second but I can't that game.
    Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    1998 NFC Championship game against the Falcons. Double digit favorites, blew a lead in regulation, and still had the chance to win it if Gary Andersen didn't miss his only field goal of the season from about 40 yards out in OT. Every Vikings fan remembers where they were when that piece of **** missed that kick.
    Denny "Take a Knee" Green & ******' Gary Andersen... :( I was living with a bunch of Packer fans in Madison at the time. I had to go take a walk so one of those tauting pricks didn't get punched in the face.

Losing on a last second play to a bunch of scrubs in Arizona is frustrating, but the '98 NFC Championship game was heart-breaking.
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
      Denny "Take a Knee" Green & ******' Gary Andersen... :( I was living with a bunch of Packer fans in Madison at the time. I had to go take a walk so one of those tauting pricks didn't get punched in the face.

Losing on a last second play to a bunch of scrubs in Arizona is frustrating, but the '98 NFC Championship game was heart-breaking.

"you ******* blew history gary. you blew it."

hahah chuck smith at :59.

Comment

You just made me cry.... again. Dick!!!
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post

"you ******* blew history gary. you blew it."

hahah chuck smith at :59.
          My favorite non-packer game ever. I relish in purple failure. Good thing there has been plenty to go around.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            My favorite non-packer game ever. I relish in purple failure. Good thing there has been plenty to go around.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcA-N...eature=related
            Last edited by badgerbacker; 07-21-2009, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I love McCown for that.

Comment

Saints don't have too much to get upset about, but I'll go with the recent NFC Champ game against the Bears. One game away from the SB and had momentum at one point, just couldn't stop a deep throw.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  Doug Brien vs the Steelers
                  That game still makes me sick just thinking about it.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Super Bowl 36 :(

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                      All 97 losses in the Millen era spring to mind. But mainly All 16 of Detroits games last year. Tough to get over that. Especially the 7 blowouts. The 7 losses after a 6-2 start in 2007 was also brutal. Playoffs losses in the 90s don't bother me anymore after the Millen era.
                      I was gonna say every game the Lions played last season. But you made me realize that there is a bigger trainwreck to remember. Thanks, I guess ;)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

1999, week 3, @ AZ.

Aeneas Williams and Lawrence Phillips can both ******* die.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Browns only playoff game since the rebirth against pitt when we were up 17...

Or the Bengals one in 2007 that we lost on DA's 5 interceptions.

Comment

The playoffs a few years back, Chiefs v Colts, where everyone though LJ was going to run over the leagues most porous rush D and instead we didn't get a 1st down until the 3rd quarter. We got dominated.

That sucks to remember.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Losing Super Bowl XLI. Losing to Houston last year to miss the playoffs.
                              Oh, and Steve Smith running around, over and through our defense in January of 2006.

Edit: I'm not old enough to remember the two losses to Washington in 1986 and 1987.

Comment

Excellent, but tecmo is better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information