Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrell Owens: my new most hated athlete in pro sports.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wow...just wow...I always thought T.O. was the most physical reciever in recent history...but ok.

    Comment


    • #17
      I am more annoyed at T.J. Housh who is boycotting against Madden because they gave him a 91, lol. In addition he's mouthing out about the Bengals offense holding him back. He's worse than Ocho or TO, I hope he sucks it up in Seattle.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Geo View Post

        #2. My most hated guy in the NFL is Chad Johnson. I detest that idiot/loser/thug/punk with every fiber of my being.
        he may be an idiot, loser, and punk, but goddamnit he is no thug.

        RIP ST

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Shahin View Post
          he may be an idiot, loser, and punk, but goddamnit he is no thug.
          You come dangerously close to thug status when your teeth are now worth more than a used Toyota

          Comment


          • #20
            I tend to reserve my hate for people who actually perpetrate some sort of crime against someone else. Owens is a narcissistic jackass much of the time, but is hardly news. He's been that way since he came into the NFL.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              You come dangerously close to thug status when your teeth are now worth more than a used Toyota
              Are those removable gold teeth really worth all that much? I doubt it's more valuable than a gold chained necklace with the same volume(?) of gold as the teeth. Are you paying hard to have them fitted?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                Are those removable gold teeth really worth all that much? I doubt it's more valuable than a gold chained necklace with the same volume(?) of gold as the teeth. Are you paying hard to have them fitted?
                Is this discussion really happening?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Is this discussion really happening?
                  Are you guys playing that game from whose line is it anyway where you can only ask questions?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    Are you guys playing that game from whose line is it anyway where you can only ask questions?
                    I don't know maybe?

                    Whose Line Is It Anyway! FTW I loved that show.

                    Bone Krusher, the best

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                      I don't know maybe?

                      Whose Line Is It Anyway! FTW I loved that show.
                      Should we be playing that game?

                      and Who should be the next to get a VH1 show?
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        Should we be playing that game?

                        and Who should be the next to get a VH1 show?
                        Who else thinks the whole Chad/Carson living together should be on VH1?

                        Bone Krusher, the best

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                          Who else thinks the whole Chad/Carson living together should be on VH1?
                          Who watches vh1?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                            Who watches vh1?
                            Are you mocking me? >.< lol

                            Bone Krusher, the best

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                              Are you mocking me? >.< lol
                              Does it seem as I am mocking you?

                              Will I make a questions game thread now?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                                Does it seem as I am mocking you?

                                Will I make a questions game thread now?
                                Can someone tell me how this thread came to this?

                                Bone Krusher, the best

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information