Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrell Owens: my new most hated athlete in pro sports.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Is this discussion really happening?
    I was just... curious?

Comment

This thread has HOF potential.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        You come dangerously close to thug status when your teeth are now worth more than a used Toyota
        i've met plenty of people having those grills who aren't thugs.

just idiots.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
          I was just... curious?
          That's what she said?
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
            i've met plenty of people having those grills who aren't thugs.

just idiots.
            That's the whole point champ.

Comment

yourfavestoner
              He is one of the most physical receivers during routes and after the catch.
              Yeah, when I read that I was like "wtf"? TO has made his living running slants and drags, beating up the DBs who try to bring him down, and getting huge yardage after the catch.

We're talking about a guy who came back from a very bad broken ankle in four weeks and turned in an MVP performance in the Superbowl on one leg.
              Well, I disagree, sure this is just one highlight clip, but I personally do not see many broken tackles in this video. And when he does get tackled, he goes down like a bag of dirt.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbbaDcyR0-4

Now you would think this Adonis prima donna would be able to attack defensive backs as if he were a running back and destroy them. If he is so physically elite and strong that is.

Nothing about T.O. now makes me think physically tough and hard to tackle at all. Sure as a younger player he was more that way, but as his chauvinistic side got older, he clearly has become weaker on the football field surprisingly.

Now clearly I do not like the guy, and the his freaking show is the topping to that. Just my opinion, but again personally I never consider him in the annals of Sports history as an elite gamer. And I would not want him on my football team ever.

Comment

i'm getting a healthy dose of lawlercakes from this thread.

quit watching vh1 ozzy. it's not real life.

wait. you don't know that?
                houston, we have a problem.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Ozzy how is Avril doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                    Well, I disagree, sure this is just one highlight clip, but I personally do not see many broken tackles in this video. And when he does get tackled, he goes down like a bag of dirt.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbbaDcyR0-4

Now you would think this Adonis prima donna would be able to attack defensive backs as if he were a running back and destroy them. If he is so physically elite and strong that is.

Nothing about T.O. now makes me think physically tough and hard to tackle at all. Sure as a younger player he was more that way, but as his chauvinistic side got older, he clearly has become weaker on the football field surprisingly.

Now clearly I do not like the guy, and the his freaking show is the topping to that. Just my opinion, but again personally I never consider him in the annals of Sports history as an elite gamer. And I would not want him on my football team ever.
                    Agree to disagree then. Were there lots of broken tackles? A few, but not a ton. But I also only saw him get tackled twice in the video - both times by Al Harris. Also, note how easily he blows by press coverage.

Comment

Agree to disagree then. Were there lots of broken tackles? A few, but not a ton. But I also only saw him get tackled twice in the video - both times by Al Harris. Also, note how easily he blows by press coverage.
                      I never said he was not fast, I am saying again for being this so called human adonis, he sure goes down quick.

As for the show, I watched a minute of it, and probably will be the last time I watch it. Does not take long to watch him verbally interact with others and see why no football player would follow his lead or example.

Good luck Bills winning the Super Bowl ;)

P.S. Avril is doing ******* AWESOME!

Comment

The T.O. Show, what a joke, but what a wonderful representation of one of the biggest fakes to ever play in the NFL.

Sure physically he is as built as they come, but mentally he is weak and that is why he has never really accomplished anything or was the leader on any of the teams he has played on. The guy is selfish, chauvinistic, egotistical and does not back up what he says.

For such a physically strong man, he sure plays a weak brand of football, almost afraid to get physical and aggressive.

He is the prototypical pretty boy, and people that group Randy Moss and Terrell Owens in the same category need to think again.

I love gamers, players that are cocky, confident and flamboyant, but there is a thin line between gamers and players. Gamers love to compete, love the challenge, and love the sport. Players just do what gets them paid and gets them their piece of the pie. Gamers win, players might have success but will never be remember for what they do on the field as much as what they do off of it.

Watching one minute of the T.O. Show was flat out disgusting. It clearly gives a picture to who he is as a person however, no wonder no one follows him, because simply put he is not a winner and is not a gamer. When thinking of the best receivers in NFL history, his name will not come up 20 years from now.

There is a reason he all of a sudden went from one of the biggest markets in football to a small market team in Buffalo. He no longer is an elite player, and good luck making an impact in the playoffs Bills, if you think getting T.O. will help you win a Super Bowl, you have another thing coming.
                        You are letting your dislike turn into disrespect.

We won't remember Terrell Owens? Are you serious?

We won't remember a receiver who is only behind Jerry Rice in receiving touchdowns, 6th in receptions and 5th in receiving yards?

He will be remembered, because he was a great player and also a circus.

I don't think anyone can say they were unimpressed by Owens' performance at the Super Bowl.

Comment

Taking a page out of boe's book.

Comment

I never said he was not fast, I am saying again for being this so called human adonis, he sure goes down quick.

As for the show, I watched a minute of it, and probably will be the last time I watch it. Does not take long to watch him verbally interact with others and see why no football player would follow his lead or example.

Good luck Bills winning the Super Bowl ;)

P.S. Avril is doing ******* AWESOME!
                            The guy is one of the greatest players to ever play the game. You say was he did last night at his advanced age and you cannot deny his numbers regardless of how much you hate him.
                            Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              Okay,

#1. This is the coolest thing ever:

You can't even hate this.

#2. My most hated guy in the NFL is Chad Johnson. I detest that idiot/loser/thug/punk with every fiber of my being.
                              What makes him a thug according to you?
                              Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

A mentally weak player doesn't come back from a broken leg in one month to play in a superbowl and be the best player in that game while his QB was throwing up by the 4th quarter because he was too hungover. That's why it really annoys me to see people question TO's toughness, he may be a whiny diva, but the ***** has balls and he's proved that more than any other Eagle this decade.
                                Last edited by Rosebud; 11-09-2010, 02:22 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information