Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrell Owens: my new most hated athlete in pro sports.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Owens: my new most hated athlete in pro sports.

The T.O. Show, what a joke, but what a wonderful representation of one of the biggest fakes to ever play in the NFL.

Sure physically he is as built as they come, but mentally he is weak and that is why he has never really accomplished anything or was the leader on any of the teams he has played on. The guy is selfish, chauvinistic, egotistical and does not back up what he says.

For such a physically strong man, he sure plays a weak brand of football, almost afraid to get physical and aggressive.

He is the prototypical pretty boy, and people that group Randy Moss and Terrell Owens in the same category need to think again.

I love gamers, players that are cocky, confident and flamboyant, but there is a thin line between gamers and players. Gamers love to compete, love the challenge, and love the sport. Players just do what gets them paid and gets them their piece of the pie. Gamers win, players might have success but will never be remember for what they do on the field as much as what they do off of it.

Watching one minute of the T.O. Show was flat out disgusting. It clearly gives a picture to who he is as a person however, no wonder no one follows him, because simply put he is not a winner and is not a gamer. When thinking of the best receivers in NFL history, his name will not come up 20 years from now.

There is a reason he all of a sudden went from one of the biggest markets in football to a small market team in Buffalo. He no longer is an elite player, and good luck making an impact in the playoffs Bills, if you think getting T.O. will help you win a Super Bowl, you have another thing coming.

I think you are completely off base with this one, basing this on one minute you watched of a VH1 show. Are they going to keep the parts of his life in there that arent entertaining for the average VH1 watcher? No. It's hollywood, not real life.

Also, Little Bear would be a horrible friend, because in his show he is always getting into trouble, only to get out at the last minute.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Have you seen the other gold that is on VH1? Wasn't really expecting this to be any better. I dislike T.O. as well and the show is as fake as it gets, but its what I expected.

Comment

Well to me the show in a way is kind of the pinnacle point to the fact that in the history of the NFL and the history of sports, he is really no where to be found.

Just for example, I collected images for an outside project, images of flamboyant, dominating, commanding and successful athletes. I never once thought of T.O.

Comment

Okay,

#1. This is the coolest thing ever:

You can't even hate this.

#2. My most hated guy in the NFL is Chad Johnson. I detest that idiot/loser/thug/punk with every fiber of my being.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

But Ozzy... You know you're watching the next episode. ;)

Even if it's just to catch another look at his ex-fiance. :D

Comment

^^^^That was actually pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                When thinking of the best receivers in NFL history, his name will not come up 20 years from now.

I think that is a bit excessive. His name will come up because of his performance, and personality. You can't deny that. He'll most likely retire with the second most receiving TD's. He'll make the Hall of Fame easily. T.O. is one of the most recognizable WR of this era.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

For such a physically strong man, he sure plays a weak brand of football, almost afraid to get physical and aggressive.
                  He is one of the most physical receivers during routes and after the catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    Okay,

#1. This is the coolest thing ever:

You can't even hate this.
                    That just made T.O. my favorite player

Comment

I watched the whole show. It's totally scripted but made to look real. Also, it's painfully obvious that his publicists are trying oh so hard to get their own show out of this garbage.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                        He is one of the most physical receivers during routes and after the catch.
                        Yeah, when I read that I was like "wtf"? TO has made his living running slants and drags, beating up the DBs who try to bring him down, and getting huge yardage after the catch.

We're talking about a guy who came back from a very bad broken ankle in four weeks and turned in an MVP performance in the Superbowl on one leg.

Comment

That Video was surprisingly funny

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I watched the whole show. It's totally scripted but made to look real. Also, it's painfully obvious that his publicists are trying oh so hard to get their own show out of this garbage.
                            They need less of the annoying girls and more of T.O. and his big black-esque friend. Oh, and more of his ex-fiancee too, and random girls. And more crazy expensive earrings, and anything else that makes this show amazing.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information