No announcement yet.

vick to be reinstated, suspended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I got to see with my own eyes that he's in great playing shape, I'd take Michael Vick and trade Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
      Wildcat with Vick, Harvin and Peterson, would cause me to soul myself with fecal matter.
      I think you meant "soil" yourself, not soul. I hope you wouldn't crap out your soul.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        I think you meant "soil" yourself, not soul. I hope you wouldn't crap out your soul.
        If he signs with SF, I'd crap out my soul.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I saw the presser from Goodell and I have to give him credit. I've thought his suspensions were confusing and just all over the place but I like the way he went about this with Vick. Yes, the dude killed dogs which is awful but he has served plenty of time in prison and lost MILLIONS of dollars, certainly has to be humbling. I would say the 6 game suspension is for the best anyway because it's not like he'd play on any team in the first 6 weeks really.

Vick is no angel and it would take some PR work but surely several teams would see him as worthy of a flyer. I must say, I would think for the short term his best route would be the UFL.

Comment

I like how he can participate in training camp, preseason games, meetings and practices during the season, before his 4 game suspension is up. I think that will really help his chances of getting signed somewhere, because he would know the playbook (for the most part) before his suspension is up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Having him get 4 weeks of training, practice, study before he actually takes NFL pounding is a good idea.

Comment

It's a good idea but Goddell didn't do that to help ease the transition back to an NFL schedule.
                He did it to be a dick- he did it bc he didn't want the animal lovers to **** on him for looking like he just welcomed him back with open arms.
                The man did 2 yrs in jail and you're going to add on potentially 6 more games? Why?
                What does that prove? He's just saving his own ass, nothing else.

With everything Goddell's done- I hate him. I like that his "power" is being evaluated for the new collective bargaining agreement. I love it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4360661
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Jags?

Sam Farmer of the LA Times writes on Twitter that he's hearing free agent Michael Vick signing with the Jaguars "is looking more and more real."
                  Another report had Vick specifically eying the 49ers and Redskins, but both of those teams have denied interest. Jacksonville has made a ton of sense all along, and has been called a likely landing spot by NFL Network's Mike Lombardi on multiple occasions. At the least, Vick could be upgrade over David Garrard's current backup, 37-year-old journeyman Todd Bouman.
                  roto

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

NO!!! whats with Boeckman :/

Comment

If Mike Vick goes to Jacksonville, I will literally jizz in my pants.

Comment

Purely for the reaction on the forum that we would see from Unseen and YFS, I want to see Vick end up there. Also, it does make a lot of sense. Del Rio seems like a guy that would work well as his coach.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I wouldn't mind Vick on the Vikings. He would better than Brett Favre. On the other hand, I believe that he will go to New England. New England has proven that they are not afraid to take a chance on a guy who has had a shady past. Aka, Moss. I think that Vick could find a future home in New England, especially if Brady hurts his knee again. Or if the knee isn't 100%. I have a feeling since Miami destroyed New England in the Wildcat formation, Bellicheck has to be thinking that he could whip something amazing up with Vick lined up at QB and Brady lined up at WR. It is just a perfect match.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            If Mike Vick goes to Jacksonville, I will literally jizz in my pants.
                            I really think that the possibility is there that he'll end up in Jax. Seems like a good fit as far as the offensive scheme and the Jags like to run the ball and Vick would really help make their run game more dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              It's a good idea but Goddell didn't do that to help ease the transition back to an NFL schedule.
                              He did it to be a dick- he did it bc he didn't want the animal lovers to **** on him for looking like he just welcomed him back with open arms.
                              The man did 2 yrs in jail and you're going to add on potentially 6 more games? Why?
                              What does that prove? He's just saving his own ass, nothing else.

With everything Goddell's done- I hate him. I like that his "power" is being evaluated for the new collective bargaining agreement. I love it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4360661
                              I don't necessarily agree with Goodell's ruling but I can understand it. Vick has served his debt to society, but he hasn't served punishment for CoC violations. It sucks, but every NFL player knows if they break the law they get hit twice, it's not like Vick could've expected anything different from the NFL.

Comment

Ravens discussing...?

A day after GM Ozzie Newsome denied interest in Michael Vick, head coach John Harbaugh acknowledged that the Ravens have discussed the conditionally reinstated free agent.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information