vick to be reinstated, suspended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gaaahhh, redskins1! please. id love it.

if there is one qb i want other than jason campbell its vick. friiiick.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
      gaaahhh, redskins1! please. id love it.

if there is one qb i want other than jason campbell its vick. friiiick.
      I forget the name of your GM... Vinny something. He already shot down that they won't be looking at Vick.

I think Seattle could be a possibility with Jim Mora now the HC there. Seattle is a place away from the bright lights of the media. He could really thrive there. Hasselbeck is a constant healthy risk and I could see him starting off as a back up or in special packages and doing fine as he reinserts himself into the league slowly. He could put more people in the stands there, than scare away fans. I just think the Seattle grunge culture there just wouldn't care that much about his blemished past.

Comment

Cerrato said no already.

Mora has always had a boner for Vick and Hasselbeck being able to take it easy when dinged up would be nice for him.

Comment

Come to Jacksonville PLEASEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Why would Mora bring in Vick? Vick was the reason he lost that job in the first place.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

i really want that guy to succeed.

Comment

I don't think this team even runs Wildcat but this would such a sick backfield and I think would be a great place for Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  I don't think this team even runs Wildcat but this would such a sick backfield and I think would be a great place for Vick.

It might be a homer statement, but behind our line, put the philly offense in 3 backs and a QB, stewart, Williams, Goodson and Vick. Run a 4 man option.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    I thought Goodell would go with the short suspension thing. I really don't see the point of it. In fact, it may make things worse - now in the middle of the season attention will go to Vick instead of Week 5 matchups.
                    I agree. What's a four game suspension going to do?

In my opinion, Goodell should either let him play from the get-go or give him the boot permanently.
                    Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information