vick to be reinstated, suspended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vick to be reinstated, suspended.

Sal Paolantonio and Chris Mortensen of ESPN are now reporting that Vick will be conditionally reinstated early next week, and he'll then be suspended four additional games.

This means that Vick will be permitted to sign with a new team and participate in training camp and the preseason before sitting out the first quarter of the campaign.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Now....the Vick sweepstakes begins...I got my eye on The Broncos.

Comment

Ugh, now I have to hear people try to link the Niners to him when that is never going to happen.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Ugh, now I have to hear people try to link the Niners to him when that is never going to happen.
        Because of the hippies?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Because of the hippies?
          No, because our GM and Owner said they have zero interest in ever bringing him in.

Comment

He can come to Baltimore. If he converts to WR and be our wildcat qb.

Comment

will a team use a roster spot on him when he will be suspended four games? coupled with his lack of football activity over the course of the past 18+ months, i think he should just stick to the ufl. he apparently will be training with tom shaw in orlando so perhaps the orlando franchise is where he will end up playing.

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                will a team use a roster spot on him when he will be suspended four games? coupled with his lack of football activity over the course of the past 18+ months, i think he should just stick to the ufl. he apparently will be training with tom shaw in orlando so perhaps the orlando franchise is where he will end up playing.
                I think a lot of teams would be remiss if they didnt take a shot at them. There are a lot of teams with nothing to lose, for instance the Rams. Marc Bulger is aging and Vick and Steven Jackson in the same backfield would be quite intimidating.

Comment

I thought Goodell would go with the short suspension thing. I really don't see the point of it. In fact, it may make things worse - now in the middle of the season attention will go to Vick instead of Week 5 matchups.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Yeah he served his sentence. But in a League full of dicks, Goodell wants to prove he's the biggest dick of all.

Comment

i look forward to see him play

Comment

No, because our GM and Owner said they have zero interest in ever bringing him in.
                        If anyone was going to straighten him out, I could definitely see Mike Singletary as one of those people.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                          If anyone was going to straighten him out, I could definitely see Mike Singletary as one of those people.
                          its not like he has attitude problems

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                            I dont think Mike would have a problem with trying but the organization doesn't want to deal with the other BS that comes along with him, not to mention that they dont feel he would improve their chances of winning because his skill set doesn't really go with what Mike wants to do.

Comment

I dont think Mike would have a problem with trying but the organization doesn't want to deal with the other BS that comes along with him, not to mention that they dont feel he would improve their chances of winning because his skill set doesn't really go with what Mike wants to do.
                              I'm not gonna act like I know much about the 49ers or Mike's philosophies, but it seems like Mike wants to be able to run the ball and play great defense. Old fasion, smashmouth football.

He would sell a lot of tickets as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information