Most underrated teams going into the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    As long as Rodgers improves? Rodgers played at a probowl level last year. He had 4,000 yards and 28 TDs. He had an extremely similar statistical season as MVP Peyton Manning.

The defense was the problem last season, not Rodgers.
    I saw a break down, and Rodgers was actually " statistically" better than Manning last season. Now all he needs to do is get the clutch down, which is hard to do. just ask Manning.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Giants, everyone's talking about the skins or the Eagles when the Giants even though they lost a couple of receivers and their D coord are still top dog in their division.

I know it's cool to hate Eli, but he'll get the job done, as well that defense and great running game. They're still the top of the NFC East and need t be shown more respect.

Comment

The Eagles, since not everyone is picking them to win the Super Bowl. :D

Kidding.

In no order...

Packers, Broncos, Dolphins.

Comment

The Raiders. A lot of people having them pick in the Top 5 again but I wouldn't be surprised to see them win 7-8 games. They got a lot of good young talent, some stability at HC (hopefully) and the O-Line should be more consistent, especially with Kwame Harris out of the picture. I love their RB's and I think J-Roc will be solid. It also doesn't hurt that they play in the AFC West.

Comment

Any team that didn't win the Super Bowl last year.

This is the NFL.

But if I had to pick I'd say the Bengals and Redskins.

Also, I expect the Browns to surprise. Despite the fact that they've got the most recent Worst Coach Ever Hired by the Jets, they're talented, and Mangini is gonna whoop some ass.

Comment

Jaguars could be good this year now that they have upgraded the O-line (of course their pass rush is still terrible.) And for all you guys picking the Texans...LOL that defense is as bad a unit as they come,if they were to lose Mario or DeMeco they wouldnt even be able to get the other offense to punt.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                Also, I expect the Browns to surprise. Despite the fact that they've got the most recent Worst Coach Ever Hired by the Jets, they're talented, and Mangini is gonna whoop some ass.

But Ted Cottrell is in the UFL.

Wait, you meant head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  As long as Rodgers improves? Rodgers played at a probowl level last year. He had 4,000 yards and 28 TDs. He had an extremely similar statistical season as MVP Peyton Manning.

The defense was the problem last season, not Rodgers.
                  When the game was on the line and there was a chance of winning the contest he didn't play his best football. He needs to improve in that area.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Denver Broncos, i seem to be the only person who thinks they will make the playoffs, they nearly did it last year with no defense at all, atleast they get Champ back now

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Denver Broncos, i seem to be the only person who thinks they will make the playoffs, they nearly did it last year with no defense at all, atleast they get Champ back now
                      But the downgrade at QB is going to be painfully obvious this year.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Seattle Seahawks.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I see a lot of people saying the Redskins are underrated, but if we do not have the solution for the right side of our line we are in for a long hard season.

It scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            But the downgrade at QB is going to be painfully obvious this year.
                            Defense would still be my biggest concern, and the personnel up front for the 34 in particular. Champ should continue to be his pro bowl caliber self, although maybe not as dominant as we're accustomed to seeing him, which is understandable considering the injuries he's dealt with over the past two seasons. The offense will score points, and in bunches in McDaniels' system. That I don't doubt.

Comment

I wanna say Houston but I don't trust their QB or their secondary.

Comment

my picks, packers, jaguars, panthers and the hawks

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information