Most underrated teams going into the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    for this alone to back up your own back patting: Fail.
    It was just the first one I found. Please tell me what site you believe is better and let's look at their pre-season rankings. Nobody said before the season that the Cowboys and Saints would be top 5 teams...which makes them underrated and most publications had them extremely underrated which makes it senseless as to why you're trying to argue against me.
    When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

broth223 was onto something about the Texans, 1st season over .500 in franchise history, & Schaub led the NFL in passing. If they could get past Indy, watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        do you know what hypocrisy means?
        He's saying you went back to this thread to puff out your chest and show you were right so long ago, BUT you get all whiney about how it was soooo long ago and that if you were wrong it's no big deal.
        You're not making any sense. There is no hypocrisy here at all and I def did not get whiney and say if I'm wrong it doesn't matter b/c it was soooo long ago. Where'd that **** even come from?

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          broth223 was onto something about the Texans, 1st season over .500 in franchise history, & Schaub led the NFL in passing. If they could get past Indy, watch out!
          They will soon. Peyton Manning can't play at an elite level forever. If they could get Slaton back on track or get any production from the running game then they'll be too balanced to for Indy goin forward.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            I just wish they would have the playoffs ... stupid colts
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Similar to the overrated, I didn't participate in the original thread.

I underrated the Saints, didn't think they were that good, though did feel they could make the playoffs.

Bengals were my big underrated team though. Couldn't see them beating the Ravens or the Steelers this year to win the conference and thought it was unlikely they could make the playoffs as well as those two teams. I was wrong, though my overrating of the Steelers was pivotal to that.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information