Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Houshmanzadeh Upset about Madden Rating

http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...adeh-said-what

TJ Houshmanzadeh is upset about his madden rating. Do you think his complaining is warranted or does he need to **** about it and just play?

he should had a higher rating

Comment

he shouldn't be giving a **** about his rating on a video game.

Comment

This is more childish than anything T.O. or Chad Johnson have ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
          he shouldn't be giving a **** about his rating on a video game.
          Its not just a video game, its Madden.

Comment

He's a 91? Thats ridiculous!! 87 at the most, dude is overrated!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Haven't played the game in years, but 91 sounds a bit favorable for a guy with his lack of speed and acceleration. His hands and toughness and experience and things like that ought to be very high, but in order for him to be up there at the top of the WR's, he needs more speed. I'm guessing his speed is actually pretty overrated on there just to put his number up high enough. He's a very good receiver, but 10th overall sounds about right imo. If anything I'd rate him a little lower. But really, how do you compare a guy like Steve Smith to TJ Houshmandzadeh? Being ranked 10th overall is damn near like being ranked 5th or 6th. What does he expect? 7th? What's the difference? He and everybody on the planet knows he's not on the level of the big 4. And then you've got guys like Wayne and Boldin and Smith... and on and on with that 2nd tier. 9th or 10th is about as early as you can insert him with a straight face.

Comment

Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans, Chad Ochocinco, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Antonio Bryant, Tory Holt, Lav Coles, Santana Moss, Dwayne Bowe are all better than Houshmandzadeh!!
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

i dont tink antonio bryant is close to being better than him

Comment

child please!

who gave him a 91, that seems too high if anything

Comment

Wow, this is pretty out of character for him. Not too sure why he cares anyway.

Comment

This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Last year MeAngelo was complaining about his rating, then the Raiders cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Last year MeAngelo was complaining about his rating, then the Raiders cut him.
                          No he complained this year and he has a right to. Deangelo Hall's rating in Madden 10 this year will be a 68, he has right to gripe. There are late round rookie CB's who have higher ratings than him. And Hall just said that he's using it to motivate this season. Housh saying he'll boycott the game for giving him a 91 is just douchy to the max.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                            Wow, this is pretty out of character for him.
                            I don't think it is, he also has a ridiculous ego and can be an idiot at times. Hence my dislike for him.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I've always hated him more than Ocho Cinco, Housh is selfish and cocky as hell, IMO Ocho is just funny.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information