TJ Houshmanzadeh Upset about Madden Rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans, Chad Ochocinco, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Antonio Bryant, Tory Holt, Lav Coles, Santana Moss, Dwayne Bowe are all better than Houshmandzadeh!!
    Hines Ward.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

He needs an Ethan Albright letter.
      Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

The Seahawk that should be complaining is Brandon Mebane, he's rated a 71. Below Lawrence Jackson, Daryl Tapp, Colin Cole and Corey Redding.

BTW, my guess is that Housh was kidding.
        Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 07-24-2009, 09:34 AM.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          I don't think it is, he also has a ridiculous ego and can be an idiot at times. Hence my dislike for him.
          egotistical and an idiot at times yes, but rarely does he use interviews to cry about it.

Comment

didn't madden overhaul their rating system this year so that they're less inflated?
            I'm a state.

Comment

That pic is making me wonder if I'm ever gonna get used to the Jags' new unis.

anyways, he probably is too high, not too low.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
                He needs an Ethan Albright letter.
                Yes, yes he does.

Comment

i think its ridiculous we are discussing something like that. Who cares if he wants to play madden or not. enough people on here boycott it.

Comment

I say madden strikes back...whenever he drops a pass or screws up on the field in the game..have the crowd chant, OV-ER-RATED!!!

Comment

If i were him i'd be happy i got a 91...didn't he get 904 yards last year? His strributes put him in the elite for what his strengths actually are. His weaknesses are actually his weaknesses. 91 is more than fair.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Get the **** over it. If he isn't going to play Madden because of his rating then that's his loss.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

If they made TJ any better he would be better then Calvin Johnson, someone needs to tell him this. Plus I don't think he was listening very well when they said they scaled back ratings for everyone, nobody is going to make TJ as speedster in the game.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

He's upset about his speed (86) which seems accurate to me.

He's pretty annoying and I'm a Hawks fan.

What was even worse was that in the segment Patrick Crayton was upset about his hands being an 86...
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

a 91 would mean he is overrated, even in the old inflated system.

Douchemanzadeh needs to shut up and play

Comment

He is mad about a 91? WTF.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information