Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Eric Mangini the most hated man in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most hated.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Bill "I cheated to win 3 Super Bowls" Belichick hands down wins this contest.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

Most hated.
        im not sure what u are talking about, i love him

Comment

Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
          I think Bill Belichick is more hated than Mangini
          Without question

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

Jerramy Stevens. I win.
            I hate Jeramy Stevens with a passion...

The Bucs have my favorite player and least favorite player on the same team (K2/Stevens)

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              He gets my vote.
              The playoff game in 07 was a bombing run, but the regular season comeback, I remember thinking "If Rivers actually pulls this off after the game he's had so far, I will never question his skills again." And I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                The playoff game in 07 was a bombing run, but the regular season comeback, I remember thinking "If Rivers actually pulls this off after the game he's had so far, I will never question his skills again." And I haven't.
                I didn't like Rivers earlier in his career, but I absolutely love him now. Dude is a baller and plays with a chip on his shoulder. I love that. He's got Drew Bledsoe's legs and Chad Pennington's arm and just lights it up.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  I didn't like Rivers earlier in his career, but I absolutely love him now. Dude is a baller and plays with a chip on his shoulder. I love that. He's got Drew Bledsoe's legs and Chad Pennington's arm and just lights it up.
                  Haha, why don't you throw in Helen Keller's tongue while you're at it. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information