Favre says no soup for Vikings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    So you're saying he's a douchebag because his every move is followed by the media?

I'm saying he's a douchebag because he's one of the most egotistical people in the world, and flip flops every couple days to get attention. You can't tell me that he's not full of himself.

Comment

He'll be back to "considering returning" next week once training camps open and he's no longer the top story. Can't keep this man down for long.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

I am so happy. Never felt this happy for a star player not being on the Vikings in my life. :D

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

I called it.

RIP ST

Comment

Rich Eisen said this on twitter lol.

What a day! Now Favre tells our Mariucci that he's going to keep throwing & wonders how he'll feel about his decision in the AM. Is it over?
            Such an indecisive person.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post

He's not indecisive. He's decided that he wants as much media attention as humanly possible. He is an attention *****, plain and simple.

Comment

I still think it's a slim chance that he comes back.

Comment

I agree with those that say that it isn't over. I can truthfully see him weighing his options from here to see if he can slide onto a team after camp. It will depend if anyone is interested in him....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                  You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true.

NFL Network's Scott Hanson reports that free agent Brett Favre "will continue to throw and work out" despite telling Vikings coach Brad Childress Tuesday that he wanted to stay retired.
                    You've got to be kidding. Favre reportedly said he's still not totally sure about whether he'll stay retired or try to play, even after "confirming" he'd re-re-retire to Childress and in an ESPN interview. Asked by Steve Mariucci how he'd feel about his decision on Wednesday morning, Favre replied "I'm wondering that myself." It wouldn't shock us one bit if Favre "gets the itch" again and tries to come back late in camp or even after the season kicks off.
                    There was a report that said the Vikings had moved on though...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

I personally think that the Vikings should move on and really focus and give their full support to the guys that they do have. Favre is going to play this out as long as he can.

Comment

Wait until he is dead before you rule him out completely. He could still play this year.

Comment

hell yeah ************ I can watch football coverage on ESPN without going completely insane!

well, TO has to quit. then I can watch it sanely.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I am absolutely shocked. I fully expected him to play this season. Wow... just wow...

BoneKrusher

Comment

Having now read the twitter/NFLN thing...

FML. **** him. **** you Brett Favre.

ahhhhhhhhh

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

GO THE **** AWAY BRETT.

You had your shot, and you're need for constant media attention ruined that. If he comes back tommorow and says he's not sure again he is officially the biggest joke in professional sports.

We get it. You like attention. Leave us the **** alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information