Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    Urlacher wouldn't say this.
    Even if he did, what's Cutler going to do about it? Cry like a little ***** again so he can get his way?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      It's amazing how much we agree on these days, considering we used to hate each other.
      The Yodachu counseling sessions are a great success. Very happy to say.

Comment

This story makes me laugh....a lot.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Even if he did, what's Cutler going to do about it? Cry like a little ***** again so he can get his way?
          Yeah, probably. He's a gunslinger.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            Yeah, probably. He's a gunslinger.
            Haha, I dont know why but this made me laugh aloud.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Even if Urlacher did say it, it doesn't matter. I'm sure there are plenty of veterans who think their QB is a p****.

Comment

I lol at RoP ranking Michael Vick #17

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                  I honestly don't know how more broncos fans haven't dumped the team. The more I think about how I'd feel if I lost Jay Cutler as good as he is for as young as he is, hell I'd probably become a chargers fan.
                  So because once in a very long while the Broncos have had a rough off-season the fans should just move on to the the "flavor of the month" team in the chargers?

We lost a decent QB with a lot of potential who could have reacted in a lot better manner than to cry his way out. It sucks, but you think we're just going to drop our team because we lost player that's never even lead a team to a winning record in the NFL? I'm a fan of a whole team, not of just one player. I'm sure that if we have a really tough season, the fans will be all over the ownership and McDaniels, but at this point we're just going to wait and hope for a decent season.

I'm sure glad you're not a part of our fan base, because like you said you'd be a chargers fan by this point

Being a fan is about more than one rough off-season. Ask the lions fans. If any fans have an excuse to root for a different team it'd be them, but yet there are a ton that are still loyal die hard fans.
                  Last edited by DenverDex; 07-30-2009, 05:52 AM.

Comment

i think by dumping he meant to oppose to the decisions they made not to abbandon the team

Comment

Urlacher should throw Cutler in Lake Michigan.
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

I don't get why people go after Cutler like they do. He demanded a trade, big deal, many people do. McDaniels has been shown to be an idiot. What is the big deal? His reason for demanding the trade is not really important, as demanding a trade is demanding a trade. People like to jump all over him now. Seems like the fun thing to do.

It doesn't matter what Urlacher 'may' have said. Wade isn't a reliable source. People on the same team often don't care for one another, but so long as they are in line with the same goal, you play with them to achieve it. Everyone who's played a sport has disliked someone they played with....it doesn't change anything. Whether this is true or not doesn't make a difference really....but if Bobby Wade said it......it must be a big deal

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                          I don't get why people go after Cutler like they do. He demanded a trade, big deal, many people do. McDaniels has been shown to be an idiot. What is the big deal? His reason for demanding the trade is not really important, as demanding a trade is demanding a trade. People like to jump all over him now. Seems like the fun thing to do.

It doesn't matter what Urlacher 'may' have said. Wade isn't a reliable source. People on the same team often don't care for one another, but so long as they are in line with the same goal, you play with them to achieve it. Everyone who's played a sport has disliked someone they played with....it doesn't change anything. Whether this is true or not doesn't make a difference really....but if Bobby Wade said it......it must be a big deal
                          ITS BOBBY WADE!

buy yea i dont get it. but i think thats when you know when it is offseason. when something bobby wade says brian urlacher said becomes a big deal

Comment

During the 1985 season, star veteran DE Richard Dent hated gunslinging, party-boy QB Jim McMahon with a passion, wouldn't talk to him, and openly displayed his negative feelings for the QB.

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              And you don't think any of that was due to Matt Ryan being a vast improvement over Redman/Harrington/Leftwich?
                              Don't worry, the other poster has no idea what he is talking about.

Matt Ryan was excellent last season, and definitely contributed to Michael Turner's huge season. Great leader as well.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                Welll.... he is.
                                Yeah, this surprises people? He pretty much cried himself out of Denver...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information