Michael Vick signs with the Philadelphia Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Philly blogs are exploding and the fans for the most part are hating this move, they think this means the end of McNabb and they hate him because of the whole dog thing.
    I don't see how any one can think that Jaws has been freaking out on MNF saying how upset McNabb will be I really don't think he will lose any sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      I don't see how any one can think that.
      Philly fans in general are ********, they are very quick to judge and think and say things on a whim.

Comment

• McNabb and Vick are friends, I'm sure McNabb will understand.

Comment

• He will fit right in there with the Eagles fans. If they heckle him, he will just flip them off. Should be an interesting situation. I wonder if PETA will start their campaign against him...

Comment

• http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-one-year-deal

It's a one-year deal with a team option for a 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-one-year-deal

It's a one-year deal with a team option for a 2nd.
              I don't see then keeping him the second year for $5.2 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                He will fit right in there with the Eagles fans. If they heckle him, he will just flip them off. Should be an interesting situation. I wonder if PETA will start their campaign against him...
                - Peta, they're bat- crazy. The got mad at Obama for swatting a fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Philly blogs are exploding and the fans for the most part are hating this move, they think this means the end of McNabb and they hate him because of the whole dog thing.

*Facepalm*

GET OVER IT! Vick is a fantastic signing.
                  Wait isn't that what many many Eagles fans been praying for. You know for a long long time.
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Good luck protesting out side an Eagles game with their fan base...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                      He will fit right in there with the Eagles fans. If they heckle him, he will just flip them off. Should be an interesting situation. I wonder if PETA will start their campaign against him...
                      If only anyone cared about what PETA thought.

Comment

Good luck protesting out side an Eagles game with their fan base...
                        :D lol, I can picture it now!

Comment

• Vick, McNabb, Jackson, McCoy, Westbrook. SPEEEEED KILLS

Comment

I don't see then keeping him the second year for $5.2 million.
                            Yeah I agree, thats alot for a backup. If they keep him past the first year he is set for a restructure or it will spell the end of Mcnabb

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              Vick, McNabb, Jackson, McCoy, Westbrook. SPEEEEED KILLS
                              Almost as fast as the worst SEC team.

Comment

• "Vick, McNabb, Jackson, McCoy, Westbrook. SPEEEEED KILLS"

Indeed think of the wildcat formation in Madden with these players

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information