Michael Vick signs with the Philadelphia Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE:

According to a news site some coaches from the Redskins organization, disregarding Head Coach Jim Zorn's statement that the Redskins don't want Vick, say that they do want to sign Vick and believe he'd be a valuable asset to the team.

Source:
    http://community.kdvr.com/_Despite-Z...5EFD0?as=96399

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Patriots are the front runners I think. Followed by the Panthers, Broncos, and Texans, maybe.
      Are you taking all of these names completely out of the blues or do you have something to back up those teams?

Comment

Patriots are the front runners I think. Followed by the Panthers, Broncos, and Texans, maybe.
        I agree. Patriots it is.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
          Are you taking all of these names completely out of the blues or do you have something to back up those teams?
          Obviously outside of that link posted by the Redskins, no one has come out from those organizations and said they didn't want him. I'm just thinking of how he'd fit in to their systems. I still think the Pats are the front runners. It just fits.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

I'd say Carolina, St.Louis, New England, Houston and San Fran would all be good places. I'd like to see him go to Carolina but I think he would be an intereting fit in Houston where he could back up Schaub but Schaub has yet to show he can stay healthy. In the Gary Kubiak offense, it uses a lot of bootlegs of play action. It would greatly help the running game if they had to commit the backside DE or LB to Vick instead of pursuing the ball. This would be huge to the run game in the ZBS system. I don't think they'd make that move but I think it would be an interesting move.
            Last edited by TACKLE; 07-31-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Obviously outside of that link posted by the Redskins, no one has come out from those organizations and said they didn't want him. I'm just thinking of how he'd fit in to their systems. I still think the Pats are the front runners. It just fits.
              It's not just a hunch...

Coach Bill Belichick wouldn't rule out the possibility of signing free agent Michael Vick as Patriots camp opened Thursday.
              Belichick must love winning more than dogs. "Michael is an outstanding player, you know, (but he) hasnít played in a couple years," Belichick said. "But exactly where he is right now, I donít know." For what it's worth, Bodog.com has set the odds of New England signing Vick at 4-to-1.
              roto

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Bring him to Pittsburgh! :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  Bring him to Pittsburgh! :D
                  This guy wants to know why.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    San Fran would all be good places
                    No, it wouldnt be a good place.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

If I had to bet Id say the Cowboys sign em

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

This guy wants to know why.

Vick teaching Dixon would be epic.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          No, it wouldnt be a good place.
                          I know they said they don't want him but Shaun Hill over Vick. C'mon, you actually don't think Hill is a better player than Vick. The Vick-Crabtree connection would be so fun to watch.

Comment

i think if the bears sign him, the bad publicity would actually be good. it would turn the media away from the cutler circus

its never gonna happen though

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                              Vick teaching Dixon would be epic.
                              That seems to imply that Vick knows something about playing the quarterback position and hasn't just relied on sheer athletic gifts for his entire career.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

I know they said they don't want him but Shaun Hill over Vick. C'mon, you actually don't think Hill is a better player than Vick. The Vick-Crabtree connection would be so fun to watch.
                                Its quite possible the owner would have stepped in an said No.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information