No announcement yet.

Michael Vick signs with the Philadelphia Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vick was not in NE today, it was a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      I know they said they don't want him but Shaun Hill over Vick. C'mon, you actually don't think Hill is a better player than Vick. The Vick-Crabtree connection would be so fun to watch.
      It would be fun. Vick overthrowing Crabtree on every deep route and then looking at Crabtree with the "why the **** didn't you catch that?" look on his face.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

I really hope we sign him. If, for nothing else, to keep him away from the pats.

Comment

I heard that Michael Vick is in North Korea talking with Kim Jong Il about the testing of long-range missiles and to promote the peace and reconciliation of North Korea. From a reliable source that I just made up.

Comment

Damn make a decision already Vick. Well its not as bad as the Favre saga(s).

Comment

he should go to the ufl. makes too much sense for him.

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                he should go to the ufl. makes too much sense for him.
                He won't esp. not when NFL franchises are interested in him. I still think he lands with Pats so Bill Belichick can complete his "**** You!" tour which abruptly ended the first game of last season.

WHO DAT!

Comment

UPDATE on August 1 at 9:22 AM

- Coach Mike Tomlin said this after being asked about the Michael Vick situation: "I'll say this, we'll be prudent and do our due diligence as far as exploring people that could potentially help us win, guys who can throw, run, catch, block, tackle on a professional level." LINK

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Giants! http://nygiants247.blogspot.com/2009...n-michael.html

Article I wrote, wanting Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      It would be fun. Vick overthrowing Crabtree on every deep route and then looking at Crabtree with the "why the **** didn't you catch that?" look on his face.
                      Right because Shaun Hill and Alex Smith are better options at QB than Vick?

Comment

Won't the UFL pay him in 7 figures? If they do, it should be a simple decision for him seeing as how most NFL teams will probably pay him the vet minimum, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          Won't the UFL pay him in 7 figures? If they do, it should be a simple decision for him seeing as how most NFL teams will probably pay him the vet minimum, right?
                          The max contract for the UFL is like 6 figures or something like that.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                            Right because Shaun Hill and Alex Smith are better options at QB than Vick?
                            I'll keep this simple and give you a one word answer: Yes.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Why would you want to introduce Vick into the NY media circus? Plus, the fans have turned on Eli before, with a below average receiving core, he's in for some bad games. Having fickle fans clamoring for Vick sure would be fun for the Giants/Eli faithful. blah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

This New England Patriot fan on another message board suggested Vick could be used in so many different ways, that he could be played on defense.

Needless to say, I've been lol'ing for about 5 minutes now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information