No announcement yet.

Training Camp Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read on ESPN Mobile that Lendale White checked into camp at a svelte 235 - 30 pounds lighter than the 265 he came in at last season.

The key to the weight loss? He stopped drinking for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Just read on ESPN Mobile that Lendale White checked into camp at a svelte 235 - 30 pounds lighter than the 265 he came in at last season.

The key to the weight loss? He stopped drinking for 6 months.
      http://www.fanhouse.com/news/nfl/len...ila-out/599678

"I really got to be honest,'' White said. "It wasn't a lot of major diet changes. (It was) watching what I drink. I was a big Patron consumer. ... That's what it was. I was drinking a lot, drank a lot of alcohol. I cut that out of my diet all the way. I don't drink at all. I cut the drinking, I stopped drinking for six months.
      Awesome.

Comment

Everette Brown smoked his opponent all day, some undrafted loser nobody.

Steve Smith got out wrestled for the ball by Captain Munnerlyn who went one on one against smith quite often.

Kemo went down with an ankle injury, unknown on how bad.

Beason tweaked his hamstring, being held out more as a precaution than anything serious.

Originally posted by www.carolinahuddle.com
        - Charles Johnson was a standout today. He may push Brayton for starting left end by the start of the season if he keeps it up.

- The defense overall looked ill prepared and rusty though, I suspect it will take much time before the players settle into it and get their muscle memories working and not thinking about the new schemes so much

- Few new defensive drills today including an interception drill I had never seen before. The players seemed to enjoy it, whooping and hollering as each group got their turn.

- It never fails, every year some young CB gets a lesson taught to him by #89. They should thank him, because he gives his best each play and expects they do the same.

- Jordan Gross still takes a leak in the woods instead of heading to the porta jon, some things never change.

- Otah seems a lot more settled in and personable this year. Fairly quiet last season, seen joking around with other linemen this season. Good sign for chemistry.

- Compared to the first day of camp last season, today there was not as much of a spark, or a sense of urgency. Hard to put into words, but the overall feeling was more laid back.

- The OL did have a rough time with some of the fast new stunts in the drills, with the DL getting to the dummy QB a few times. Man, they were fast.

- Beason seems to have settled into the leader role a bit more, rallying his guys and getting them focused between plays.

- Moose looks to be in what might be the best shape his has been in for a while. Looks like he has been hitting the training program hard this offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
          Broncos RB Peyton Hillis, an Arkansas native, chose country music for the team's warmup period Monday, much to the dismay of his teammates. "Not only is it unacceptable, but it's unconstitutional,'' LaMont Jordan said.

Lol.
          +rep to you and Peyton Hillis...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            Stewart Bradley possibly out for the year with a torn ACL...ouch

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4374410
            More bad news for the Eagles :(

Comment

Chiefs worked out David Terrell, D.J Hackett and Amani Toomer and appearantly are leaning towards signing Toomer

Comment

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/200...feisty_on.html

Jets' defense gets upset when Shonn Greene keeps running once the play is "dead" instead of just giving up when hit. Love it.

Also, apparently both sides of the ball don't like their opposites working hard or playing tough football. Go Jets.
                Last edited by iowatreat54; 08-04-2009, 05:50 AM.

Comment

For any Clemson or James Davis fans, the 6th round running back is killing it in Browns camp.

He's gotten a lot of notice for his ability on special teams, but he looks extremely effective as a runner too.

Should be interesting to see what he can do in preseason

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=9701
                  Last edited by wonderbredd24; 08-04-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    Chiefs worked out David Terrell, D.J Hackett and Amani Toomer and appearantly are leaning towards signing Toomer
                    Wow....D.J. Hackett cant even get on a team now. I was so mad that he left Seattle, not so much anymore.
                    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Tiquan Underwood dusted Rashean Mathis last night on a beautiful stop and go. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                        Tiquan Underwood dusted Rashean Mathis last night on a beautiful stop and go. :)
                        because Tiquan is the ******* truth. I told all the jags fans they got the most epic steal ever...
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          because Tiquan is the ******* truth. I told all the jags fans they got the most epic steal ever...
                          Ask Kendrick Burney about Tiquan..or simply youtube it :D
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

There is Captain's break up against Steve Smith...he also had a pick. Captain doing work early. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

There is Captain's break up against Steve Smith...he also had a pick. Captain doing work early. :)
                              i am a fan of cap and i think he will do very well in his rookie year as a nickel and then maybe he can develop into a full time corner
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Oakland Raiders Updates

2nd Round pick Michael Mitchell is looking good at SS. Breaking up passes and a few hard hits.

Khalif Barnes is 2nd string LT for now. He looked like he had a bad knee injury during pratice today when a DL roled into his knee. Barnes walked it off, likely out for today

Javon Walker is looking good in private workouts. He had a "secret" knee surgery that he says never had been done before

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information