• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Jamarcus doing?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      because Tiquan is the ******* truth. I told all the jags fans they got the most epic steal ever...
      damn right. i was surprised he fell so far. If the Giants didn't have Sinorice Moss, id want him on the Gmen.

He was such an underrated prospect. Its hard to score touchdowns as a deepball WR when Mike Teel is your qb.

And he'll be a great kick returner too.

Comment

Browns coach Eric Mangini said he has plans to rotate starting QB candidates Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson during the regular season. He added that he figures on keeping them both throughout the year.

Packers rookie LB Clay Matthews is playing with the #2s after spending most of yesterday playing with the #1s. Matthews and LB Jeremy Thompson are in a competition for the starting spot.

The Browns have been moving underachieving LB Kamerion Wimbley around extensively in an attempt to maximize his pass-rushing potential. Wimbley is showing elusive moves in practice.

Packers offensive line: Tony Moll is in for LT Chad Clifton, who is on a one-a-day schedule. Rookie T.J. Lang is in at LG for Daryn Colledge. Jason Spitz is playing C and Josh Sitton is playing RG. RT is Allen Barbre.

Comment

Mangini has shown a terrible pattern of handling qb competitions. He did so in NY with Clemens and Chad, now he's doing the same nonsense in Cleveland with Andersen and Quinn.

Just have a damn qb competition, pick a winner, and have him be your qb. Don't play musical chairs with your qbs moron.

Thats his problem. He's so full of himself and the "schemes" just like every other Bellichick disciple that he forgets all about common sense. Too often for the Jets hed try to outcoach you on every play instead of doing what common sense tells you to do.

Comment

Chiefs officially signed Well Dressed Amani Toomer to a 1 yr deal

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              Chiefs officially signed Well Dressed Amani Toomer to a 1 yr deal
              I love Toomer, but he's so washed up. He's so slow, and he can't get off the press anymore.

He's strictly a body with veteran savy at this point. Last year with him on the team, it was like we were playing 10 on 11 on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                How is Jamarcus doing?
                Havent heard alot of him doing great or horrible. So probably alright. You guys gotta remember before calling him a bust, he is younger than both Matt Ryan and Flacco, he plays for the Oakland Raiders, our offense is probably the youngest in the league and he missed most all his 1st season.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Massive Browns NT Shaun Rogers appears to be setting a record for slowest penalty jog in history. It could be timed with a sundial.
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Man I wish Rogers would hold out so the raiders could try and get him. Derrick Burgess and a 4th for Rogers

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Mangini has shown a terrible pattern of handling qb competitions. He did so in NY with Clemens and Chad, now he's doing the same nonsense in Cleveland with Andersen and Quinn.

Just have a damn qb competition, pick a winner, and have him be your qb. Don't play musical chairs with your qbs moron.

Thats his problem. He's so full of himself and the "schemes" just like every other Bellichick disciple that he forgets all about common sense. Too often for the Jets hed try to outcoach you on every play instead of doing what common sense tells you to do.
                      He can't have a competition until he sees them practice in the new offense. I don't see anything wrong with it unless he flips a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Browns coach Eric Mangini said he has plans to rotate starting QB candidates Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson during the regular season. He added that he figures on keeping them both throughout the year.
                        actually he said he doesn't plan to rotate them during the regular season. Someone will win the job in the preseason and he'll go with that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          actually he said he doesn't plan to rotate them during the regular season. Someone will win the job in the preseason and he'll go with that guy.
                          I didn't see that "regular season" in tjsunstein's post. Mangini said that he would decide the starter after the 1st or 2nd preseason game.

Comment

-All Pro Jordan Gross is happy that he can finally have two consecutive seasons at the one tackle spot.

-Duke Robinson who's now injured was impressing early and was expected to be the lead candidate to be the number one backup JOAT lineman Fox gets hard for.

-Beason's injury has been confirmed as just a slight tweak from not warming up properly.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                              I didn't see that "regular season" in tjsunstein's post. Mangini said that he would decide the starter after the 1st or 2nd preseason game.
                              It was from CBSsports.com.

Comment

just a typo transferring it from there to here is all. Here's what it says, c&p:

"Browns coach Eric Mangini said he has no plans to rotate starting QB candidates Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson during the regular season. He added that he figures on keeping them both throughout the year."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information