No announcement yet.

Training Camp Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Browns have a new DB in camp, but his name has yet to be released.

Ty Law? Patrick Surtain?
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

it's brandon anderson
      Last edited by keylime_5; 08-06-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Because the masses demanded it: ultra fragile Buster Davis is, yes, down again. 8 consecutive practices this time!
        has he been deemed a lost cause?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

According to what I've heard, UDFA former UConn DE Julius Williams has been impressive in camp, along with WRs Jarrett Dillard and Tiquan Underwood.

I'm going to camp tonight, so I'll tell you all my general impressions.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

New Kentucky hoops coach John Calipari is visiting Steelers camp today.

Is he seeing if someone has a year of eligibilty left?
            Originally posted by njx9
            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Because the masses demanded it: ultra fragile Buster Davis is, yes, down again. 8 consecutive practices this time!
              I heard he was playing last night at the open practice at the Q. He just sat out two practices but was still working out on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                has he been deemed a lost cause?
                No but he's about as close as you can get. Two years and nothing, and fighting for the third wideout spot on team gates/lt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  According to what I've heard, UDFA former UConn DE Julius Williams has been impressive in camp, along with WRs Jarrett Dillard and Tiquan Underwood.

when you see Tiquan you'll:

We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post

Not surprised that Dillard at all that Dillard is doing so well. When its all said and done, he'll be a Top 5 WR from this class.

Comment

It sucks I couldnt go today (sick)..glad i have these updates.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Jammal Lee looks like a man among boys with the 2nd team offense.

Oh Captain my Captain might just squeak into the nickle spot stealing it from 2 supposedly more bankable candidates. Martin hasn't had a word written about him and all I hear all day every day is Munnerlyn did this or Munnerlyn did that and he's seen a whole lot of time with the 2nd string defense as a starter and the first team as the nickel.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                          That's awesome to hear. Are you at the Panthers camp? Do you think he's got a shot at making the 53 man roster?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            How is Goodson doing in comparison?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              That's awesome to hear. Are you at the Panthers camp? Do you think he's got a shot at making the 53 man roster?
                              I'm in australia dude, anything I post is regurgitated from the carolinahuddle's camp goers and Darrin Gannt who's tweeting almost non-stop from camp

Mathematically it's not going to be easy
                              RB: Williams, Stewart, Goodson
                              FB: Hoover, Fiametta

It's not very likely they keep six backs.

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              How is Goodson doing in comparison?
                              As I posted before, not a lot between the tackles from what I'm hearing, more as a split wide/receiver guy or in pass protection, he's looking like the future Nick Goings, does everything.

Looks promising enough.

Right now, I'd put Goodson ahead of Lee since we've already got 2 RBs who can pop big runs or get the short yardage. Goodson vs Lee will be about who brings more to the table.

Comment

Whoops. Should of look at that first.

I agree with you that they aren't going to keep six backs. Although Goodson does give them a change of pace guy, Lee can be a great special teamer. Though obviously Goodson has the inside track considering he was a 4th round pick. Jamall's best chance is either to make the practice roster or if he shows a lot in the pre-season, he may get picked up by another team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information