Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford's Summer Vacation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    he just wants to get his D wet. also, I thought he had a gf? because I know the girl he was dating in HS went to Georgia for a volleyball scholarship.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #17
      Somebody should inform him about the last time NFL Players had a boat party. ;)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Somebody should inform him about the last time NFL Players had a boat party. ;)
        Last week?


        Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
          Last week?
          i think he's talking about when the boat capsized off the coast of florida and a couple of the players deceased.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
            i think he's talking about when the boat capsized off the coast of florida and a couple of the players deceased.
            Absolutely not.

            Minnesota Vikings love boat.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Brent View Post
              he just wants to get his D wet. also, I thought he had a gf? because I know the girl he was dating in HS went to Georgia for a volleyball scholarship.
              No such thing as a gf to someone who just got guaranteed 40 million

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm not usually one to harp on what a player/coach does during their time off, but I dunno, I guess I would have expected a rookie coach going to a 0-16 team to skip the holiday for year 1.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                  i think he's talking about when the boat capsized off the coast of florida and a couple of the players deceased.
                  Wrong, I am talking about the love boat.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                    I'm not usually one to harp on what a player/coach does during their time off, but I dunno, I guess I would have expected a rookie coach going to a 0-16 team to skip the holiday for year 1.
                    what does Jim Schwartz have to do with this?



                    but if you meant to say "rookie QB," then perhaps you've forgotten that between the end of the mini-camp and training camp, they're not even allowed to be in the team facility. That is vacation time. What is Stafford supposed to do, go sit in his room for a month with a towel over his head? Lift weights 12 hours a day?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      he looks like a fun guy to be around haha
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Wrong, I am talking about the love boat.
                        And I'm saying that isn't the last party on a boat by NFL players that has happened :P


                        Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          cough cough benson.
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            $72 million contracts will do that for you, I guess.
                            Of course, even the last man on the roster making the league minimum will swim in chicks the same way. Just the perks of being a pro.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              No such thing as a gf to someone who just got guaranteed 40 million
                              Well, he might have a girlfriend, but I think even she knows that she's not the only girl that Stafford's *******.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Um, it's fairly obvious that one of those girls is likely his GF, seeing as the same chick is in every picture but one (maybe two). I guarantee that girl in the first pick is his GF.

                                EDIT:Observation on my part would help. Basically never mind, but I'm still fairly sure one of those girls is his GF (my guess is the one with the big boobs in the purple swimsuit.)
                                Last edited by ironman4579; 08-02-2009, 10:24 AM.



                                Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                                i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information