Training Camp Injuries and Holdouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    if I heard correctly during the game, the Niners offered Crabtree 6 years and 16 million guaranteed.
    They quoted Matt Maiocco's report that the 49ers offered Crabtree the 18% increase of Jerod Mayo.

Comment

• Grossman out 4-5 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Oh Rexy....I had forgotten all about how when you weren't sucking you were hurt.

Comment

• Chiefs sign WR Ashley Lelie

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            WOOO Webb is gone!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Jets DE Ellis suspended for 1 game, fined $100,000

Comment

• “I'm always 100 percent in my mind,”

actual quote from Buster Davis. Who is of course back on the injured list following preseason game 1, where he posted 60 yards and returned kicks.

Comment

• Chaz Schilens broke a bone in his left foot and needs at least 1 month of rest.

Comment

• Dammit, Crowell. He was so good just two years ago, and now his career looks toast after two lost seasons in a row. He already wasn't the same after the knee, I'd expect it to be hard for him to get back after another tear in the arm.

Comment

• Kirk Morrison dislocated his elbow against the 49ers and is out for 2-3 weeks.
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Alford - torn MCL and partially torn ACL. most likely done for the season.

Canty - hamstring tear. im expecting him back by week 8, but thats just me.

Phillips - "knee" im hoping its not serious and he'll be ready by week 1.

Pierce - "foot" sounds like he'll miss at least 2 weeks, might be ready by week 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Alford - torn MCL and partially torn ACL. most likely done for the season.

Canty - hamstring tear. im expecting him back by week 8, but thats just me.

Phillips - "knee" im hoping its not serious and he'll be ready by week 1.

Pierce - "foot" sounds like he'll miss at least 2 weeks, might be ready by week 1.
                          Alford and canty are kinda big losses at least thats what i think. i guess canty was projected to start at DT or at least in passing situations and Lazy Eye Alford would be in the rotation. Who is left?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information