Training Camp Injuries and Holdouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    ****!!! Joe Mays is gonna have to step up, or Maybe we will have Gaither back at MIKE, I don't know right now...
    Willie's brother? hehe jk.. Ouch.. that is a big kick in the balls for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
      Big blow, I really like Bradley. Wish the Colts had him. The Eagles are the favorite in the NFC, but the defense has already lost Jim Johnson and now Bradley for the year and we haven't even reached the Hall of Fame game yet. Tough stuff.
      I've read that Bradley was going to be the playcaller on the field and was stepping into the leadership role that Dawkins left behind...so yeah, that is really tough for Philly.

Comment

Kris Jenkins hasn't been practicing for a bit because of a left calf injury. Not shocking that the offense is having a much easier time blocking the interior DL without him there since there's nothing behind Jenkins. Apparently it went from the OL getting owned to the DL getting owned, all just because Jenks hasn't been playing.

Also, Leon Washington isn't really holding out. He's unhappy and wants a new contract (I hope he gets it and think he deserves it) but he's at camp. Given he's making like 535k this year and fines are 17k a day he really has no choice. Unfortunate, I think the team is using it's leverage a little too much and he may end up elsewhere after the season based on how he's being treated. Negotiations are still ongoing though, hopefully something gets done.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Michael Crabtree's agent, Eugene Parker, is being a douche and wanting more than Mike's draft position.
          You think that's only his agent? Crabtree has nothing to do with it...?

That sucks about Bradley. hate to hear about people having a major injury before the season even starts. He had high hopes this season too huh?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Maake Kemoeatu was carted off today also.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Bradley is a HUGE loss for Philly.

He was gonna establish himself as one of the best MIKE's in the league this year.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                ****!!! Joe Mays is gonna have to step up, or Maybe we will have Gaither back at MIKE, I don't know right now...
                Gaither was great the year he played MIKE so I think that's what they'll do. I'm a huge fan of his.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Beanie Wells has buzzards' luck, He always gets hurt his 1st time in cleats on a given season. Left his 1st practice on a cart holding his left ankle, that can't be good.

Is that the same foot he hurt in his 1st game with the Buckeyes last yr?

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Gaither was great the year he played MIKE so I think that's what they'll do. I'm a huge fan of his.
                    He's extremely undersized for the position and shedding blocks is not his specialty. He'll need to add a lot of weight in a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Maake Kemoeatu was carted off today also.
                      John Beason tweaked a hamstring as well.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                      Originally posted by Borat
                      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        You think that's only his agent? Crabtree has nothing to do with it...?
                        No idea, but all the stuff about it says that Parker is asking for that much. Crabtree hasnt spoke to the public.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Big Albert "100 million dollar man" Haynesworth is having issues with his knee that he sprained last season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bothering-him/

Not good.

Comment

God damnit two positions we couldn't have hurt on defense both get dinged up.

Marlon Favourite ended up taking his place 60 pounds less and didn't even start at LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              Big Albert "100 million dollar man" Haynesworth is having issues with his knee that he sprained last season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bothering-him/

Not good.
                              Obviously not a good way to start his tenure in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                God damnit two positions we couldn't have hurt on defense both get dinged up.

Marlon Favourite ended up taking his place 60 pounds less and didn't even start at LSU.

Kemo is HUGE part of that defense literally (6'5" and 'listed' at 350 lbs.) and figuratively. Look what happened when he wasn't there, the Panthers defense got trampled by the Giants running game. And Beason? He is the leader of that defense and like I said earlier those injuries (hamstring) tend to linger a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information