Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plaxico Indicted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plaxico Indicted

    Plaxico Burress has been formally indicted with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon and one count of reckless endangerment. Goodell will probably have to ban him now.

    The Giants will get Antonio Pierce back, though, has he hasn't been charged with anything. He could, though, still be banned by the league.
    Originally posted by George Carlin

    In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

    In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

  • #2
    Burress is going to have to wait and see if he'll be suspended now or not.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
      Burress is going to have to wait and see if he'll be suspended now or not.
      I think suspension from the NFL is the least of his worries right now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
        Plaxico Burress has been formally indicted with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon and one count of reckless endangerment. Goodell will probably have to ban him now.

        The Giants will get Antonio Pierce back, though, has he hasn't been charged with anything. He could, though, still be banned by the league.
        Why would Pierce be banned? He won't even be suspended.

        "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
        Originally posted by Borat
        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

        Comment


        • #5
          Pierce shouldn't be touched by the league, it sounds like he was with Plax and had no idea he was packin' and did everything he could to help him when he shot himself.

          Burress is just a moron and deserves to have the book thrown at him.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I think suspension from the NFL is the least of his worries right now.
            If the NFL doesn't suspend him then there is a chance he could sign and play for a team this coming season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ness View Post
              Why would Pierce be banned? He won't even be suspended.
              Alright, that one was slightly lost in translation. When I mean he could be banned, a meant suspension. A three game suspension in Ireland is sometimes just called a three game ban. The term ban is just another term for suspension here. Pierce, ultimately, tried to cover the whole thing up, while he was indicted with anything it could be deemed that he brought embarasment on the league with his actions.
              Last edited by Seamus2602; 08-03-2009, 07:33 PM.
              Originally posted by George Carlin

              In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

              In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

              Comment


              • #8
                Plax will be suspended indefinately before the season and reach a plea deal. It'll be interesting to see how much jail time he actually gets.

                Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                  Plax will be suspended indefinately before the season and reach a plea deal. It'll be interesting to see how much jail time he actually gets.
                  More or Less than Vick?

                  I say he gets more, 2 years + easily.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hopefully that piece of trash gets everything he deserves.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      More or Less than Vick?

                      I say he gets more, 2 years + easily.
                      Well considering it is a 2 year minimum and that was the original plea bargin offer I'll bet he is in jail longer than Vick.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                      DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                      Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I feel bad for Plaxico. I really do. But he did it to himself, and has no one else to blame.

                        I mean let's think about this guys. He's getting 3 years in prison for what? For shooting himself with an unregistered gun.

                        Had the gun been registered, he'd face no jail time. So how does that make any sense? If you wanna play the public danger card, well, wouldn't a registered gun put ppl in the same danger?

                        And it was registered, just not in NY.

                        The law itself is pretty dumb if you ask me.

                        A guy can kill someone while drunk and get 30 days. Another man can shoot himself with a gun not registered to the state he was in at the moment, and gets 3 years. Makes no sense to me at all.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It is pretty stupid that Plax might get more jail time than Vick or Stallworth.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Plax fired an illegally owned weapon in a city nightclub. Yeah, he only hurt himself, but much worse could have happened. He deserves any jail time he gets.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I feel bad for Plaxico. I really do. But he did it to himself, and has no one else to blame.

                              I mean let's think about this guys. He's getting 3 years in prison for what? For shooting himself with an unregistered gun.

                              Had the gun been registered, he'd face no jail time. So how does that make any sense? If you wanna play the public danger card, well, wouldn't a registered gun put ppl in the same danger?

                              And it was registered, just not in NY.

                              The law itself is pretty dumb if you ask me.

                              A guy can kill someone while drunk and get 30 days. Another man can shoot himself with a gun not registered to the state he was in at the moment, and gets 3 years. Makes no sense to me at all.
                              The Florida registration he had on it was expired if memory serves. I don't believe he has a concealed weapons permit either.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                              DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                              Originally posted by njx9
                              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information