No announcement yet.

Vince Young and the... Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this was only said to be used as a motivational tool. Otherwise, Vince will just continue to make an ass of himself.

Comment

One thing you can say about Vince is he won 18 games in two years. He carried the team on his back as a rookie. He went to the playoffs the next year despite having no legitimate WR or RB threat. I'm not saying that VY is a great QB, but he's shown he's capable of winning games with sub-par offensive talent around him.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        One thing you can say about Vince is he won 18 games in two years. He carried the team on his back as a rookie. He went to the playoffs the next year despite having no legitimate WR or RB threat. I'm not saying that VY is a great QB, but he's shown he's capable of winning games with sub-par offensive talent around him.
        I agree with that.... but then he can't take the "boo's" though. That comes with the territory
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Brace yourself...

Vince Young told the media that he'll be the next great black QB who will win a Super Bowl and be elected into the Hall of Fame.

Personally, I'm ok with it. Kinda used to it by now. But, as usual, others will make a big deal about it.
          Called it! :D
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I was a huge fan of VY coming out, he was such a dynamic player. Unfortunately I think he started a bit early and wasn't ready for it. He had a trick that was very successful until teams caught onto it in year 2. He'd still be an effective starter today.... against ****** teams. But he's not gonna be any good against a defense that is fast and knows how to tackle.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Ugh, Canton predictions are the number 1 sign of a guy about to disappear entirely.

Comment

Atleast he plans on staying alive for now. This is better than him being depressed, no matter how far fetched these statements are. McNabb is borderline HOF right now, Young will never be as good as McNabb for that period of time. I like his confidence but I don't think it will ever happen. But then again, a part of me hopes he does.

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA This is awesome. I want a sound clip of him saying this to use as my ringtone. Golden.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Now back it up.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

i can see him doing something still. i don't think it's impossible that he turns out well either...
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

being the most talented backup qb in the history of the game should get you in the hall right?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information