No announcement yet.

Kyle Orton gets booed by Denver Fans

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orton will take the brunt of all frustrations that are directed toward the team. Although the coach and even GM are the culprits, Orton is the man leading the team and is the focal point of attention (as the QB always is). When he struggles fans will be all over him. Certainly isn't his fault he's in this position, but he's going to take the heat. Sad but true.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

they should wait until he throws 4 interceptions in the season opener before they boo
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Originally posted by drowe View Post
        oh. HELL no.
        Thats right, a Denver native and icon.......

I think that the Denver fans are still upset about the trade. If Orton does really well then I think he'll be ok but like right now if he struggles the fans aren't going to give him much time before the jump ship.

This season will be an interesting test for Denver fans. You always hear about what great fans they are, but truth be told they haven't had a bad team in so long it's hard to tell.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

They booed like everyone...buncha angry fans. Like others have said, I assume that it is more about the front office. Orton isn't a bad QB, he just had a rough practice. I doubt that they would have cheered like crazy if he had a fantastic practice.

Still looking forward to this season.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

The stories overexaggerate the fans booing Orton.
                There were some small boo's, and they also cheered when he threw TD passes.
                Heck, they boo'd Matt Prater harder than they did Orton.

Debug Information