Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade Deadline

    Is their any trades you could see happen midseason?

    If Reggie Bush has a poor year I could see him being a surprise and maybe traded.
    Last edited by The Legend; 08-09-2009, 06:32 PM.

  • #2
    wouldnt be surprised to see Roscoe Parrish traded sometime this year

    Comment


    • #3
      a LOT of this depends on how certain teams are doing too.....If one team goes in the crapper and they have a few decent players at a position where a contending team just suffered a major injury, then yeah, I could see something go down.

      But really, we only ever see 1 or 2 trade deadline trades in the NFL.....I honestly think it happens too early. It shouldn't be until after the bye weeks at least.

      Comment


      • #4
        Trades rarely happen mid season. So hard to predict
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          Braylon Edwards


          <@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

          Comment


          • #6
            The Roy Williams trade to Dallas was the biggest Trade Deadline deal of the past 90 years.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              The Roy Williams trade to Dallas was the biggest Trade Deadline deal of the past 90 years.
              Eric Dickerson to the Colts and the Cowboys fleecing the Vikes in the Herschel Walker trade.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                Eric Dickerson to the Colts and the Cowboys fleecing the Vikes in the Herschel Walker trade.
                I Am Golf Clapping

                Comment


                • #9
                  What about Glenn Dorsey if he cant handle the transition to the 3-4?
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

                  Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                    What about Glenn Dorsey if he cant handle the transition to the 3-4?
                    Dorsey couldn't even handle the 4-3 last year. But I'd say there's a 300% chance that he won't get traded.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Some people are not factoring in the fact that any traded player has ALL of his guaranteed money come due immediately upon being traded, and it all gets placed on the trading team's cap for that season. Guys like Reggie Bush and Glenn Dorsey are impossible to trade simply because trading them would cripple their respective franchises' salary caps.


                      The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                      If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                      <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                        Some people are not factoring in the fact that any traded player has ALL of his guaranteed money come due immediately upon being traded, and it all gets placed on the trading team's cap for that season. Guys like Reggie Bush and Glenn Dorsey are impossible to trade simply because trading them would cripple their respective franchises' salary caps.
                        Which is why it's usually teams without a wealth of talent trading in the first place. Usually trading players who don't want to be there, because they're sick of losing.

                        Fortuitous in a way.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information