No announcement yet.

Preseason discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly number but he's everywhere tonight, he wants that backup spot.

Comment

• Cantwell is looking good on this drive. td pass and a great throw for 2 pt conversion.

Comment

• hahahaha great finish. Poor cantwell

Comment

• That was the best ******* finish to a preseason game ever

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            Ugly number but he's everywhere tonight, he wants that backup spot.
            He has impressed me, he can get a new number soon enough cause he will make it over some of these guys. Connor, leman and Anderson make good backups with Connor could be starting soon.

Leman, Goodson and Brown were good.

Funny finish, this play happened to every one of our Qbs I feel like.

Comment

• Crazy finish. Even if that Hill guy doesn't make the team, he'll be talking about that play to his grandkids.

J Lehman beasted. No surprise. Same with Sintim. I thought he should of been a first rounder all along.

Dissapointed to see Jamall Lee get only two touches. He's a very long shot to make the team but hopefully he'll last to next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                Ugly number but he's everywhere tonight, he wants that backup spot.
                Yeah, he played real well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                  Troy Williamson has looked really good this game. No drops, several outstanding catches.

Did fumble once, however.
                  I remember feeling optimistic about Williamson at one point. Don't do it.

Comment

• Looks like the Giants got another one in Clint Sintim. Im lovin this guy. Im curious to see what Maurice Evans can do too. The guy doesn't look bad, and with our program, I think Wauffle can turn him into a gamer.

Comment

• for the record i love gruden so far on mnf. 10000000x better than kornheiser. stick to pti buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information