No announcement yet.

Colts bench LT Tony Ugoh

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RCAChainGang View Post
    This just makes no sense to me. JC is kind of pissing me off. Charlie Johnson is the guy I always would roll my eyes at when watching the O-line. He is not a starter...
    I don't think the criticism should fall on Jim Caldwell. Firstly, I would prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt. He knows more about the team than we do. Secondly, he didn't make this decision alone. The chances of Howard Mudd not agreeing with this move is slim.
    Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
      He can start for the Steelers any day.
      Word. I would pick him up, put him at LT, then slide Max to RT.

Diem's absence elevated the recently demoted Tony Ugoh into the No. 1 spot on the right side of the line. Ugoh has played exclusively at left tackle since Indy drafted him in 2007.
        per espn. 10 characters.

Debug Information