X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too early for this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
      Gotta throw the titans in the loser mix so far. weve lost travis henry, bobby wade, drew bennett and will probably lose pacman before its said and done, and we are yet to sign any new players. but we resigned kerry collins!
      Yeah i would throw us in the loser mix....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Winner- Denver

Loser- Giants

Comment

i think the bucs are winner, not the number one team, but they improved dramatically

Comment

Winners - Pats, Browns.

Browns got the best OL in FA (steinbach) and now a solid RB, now that injuries from last year are gone (Lewis). We also got a starting caliber OLB and a bum CB that I think stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I love being a FA loser. Absolutely love it. Because FA WINNERS are usually REGULAR SEASON LOSERS. Remember that.

I LOVE the redskins not bein on that list cause its the truth
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Steelers = winners

we have not over paid anyone yet, and we got rid of porter, thus making us the winner

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I am happy that the skins are not the winners of FA so far ;-) ... gotta put the Niners as the big winner. 2nd would be the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                    Steelers = winners

we have not over paid anyone yet, and we got rid of porter, thus making us the winner
                    Haha, same for the Bengals. We haven't overpaid for anyone and we had the pleasure of Tory James' contract running out.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                      Too early for this topic.

and your avatar is too big for this forum but im not complaining now am i...well, forget this last statement in a way :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Haha, same for the Bengals. We haven't overpaid for anyone and we had the pleasure of Tory James' contract running out.
                        who woulda thought i would agree with a BENGALS fan, hahaha

but yeah in all honesty i really think the winners are those who are not spending huge $$ for (mostly) average players

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          raiders are losers on losing out on the top linemen and garcia
                          How so? Lets see from years past thats all Al did was bring in old washed up players or outcasts that other teams didnt want and pay them top dollar, and look where that lead the team to become. I think this is a great move that al didnt spent high amount on old players because i think he has faith in his young talent and this upcoming draft to get what he needs. Garcia come on he had a great 2nd half of the year but remember he only does well in a WCO yes we hired Knapp as a OC but remember Kiffin is calling the plays and im not sure if i could consider his style a WCO. I dont feel that the raiders are losers i mean they didnt go after these average players which these other teams are willing to spend high amount of dollars for.

Comment

Jets = Winners thus far (It's too early to really tell, you know?)

Trading cheaply for Thomas Jones and not even giving up a pick, just moving down.

Cut overpaid players like Ramsey and Blaylock...

Not overspending on big names...

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                              and your avatar is too big for this forum but im not complaining now am i...well, forget this last statement in a way :)

Hey now, seriously who has a winners and losers topic less than a week into the FA season?

That's like a Winners and Losers article at the end of the first round of the draft.

Comment

I find it HILARIOUS how Clayton thinks Lelie will help out the 49ers in the red zone. Freakin HILARIOUS becuase Lelie is HORRIBLE in the red zone, downright HORRIBLE.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information