X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agent Winners and Losers

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2789661

thoughts???

I gotta say, the G-Men are losers in F/A so far. We havent even done anything except release our own players

Much too early to say... but so far, I'll go with the Broncos. Travis Henry and Daniel Graham should make some nice contributions. And the Bly situation only helps, regardless of whether they keep him or trade him.

Obviously the 49ers have added the most, but they spent a lot of money on players that I'm not particularly fond of.
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

To me the Broncos and Patriots have done the best job thus far.

Comment

Pats, Niners

Comment

I really like the moves that the Patriots have made, they've gotten several guys who should play major roles for them.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

You'd think that people would stop caring about these after the Redskins finish number one every year.

Comment

it seems like its based on who made the most moves.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                You'd think that people would stop caring about these after the Redskins finish number one every year.
                The difference is that the good teams haven't gone out and signed *everyone*, they've gone out and signed quality players at positions of need.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                  it seems like its based on who made the most moves.
                  In that case, you're definitely first after last night. How many times did you get shut down by that one chick?

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                    In that case, you're definitely first after last night. How many times did you get shut down by that one chick?
                    haha. i'd give rep but i've given too much lately.

Comment

So I'll give him rep for you.

Comment

I still love you. Hell, Im such a rep ***** that just you mentioning rep makes me give you positive rep.

Comment

I love being a FA loser. Absolutely love it. Because FA WINNERS are usually REGULAR SEASON LOSERS. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            I love being a FA loser. Absolutely love it. Because FA WINNERS are usually REGULAR SEASON LOSERS. Remember that.
                            Exactly. The Giants cut a bunch of overpaid, often-injured veterans, and then didn't splurge in a talentless free agent pool. Who's to say that makes them losers? They recouped salary cap space and roster spots and didn't waste them on average players.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Look at last year, for example. Only a few FA additions were beneficial. Mostly, all the teams seeking instant gratification underachieved. I think the Colts and Bears were predominantly build via the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information