No announcement yet.

Brady Quinn tries cheating his way to the #1 QB spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny. But in all reality, I think most would agree that Brady Quinn deserves the job. More marketability, more pure talent, more potential, and you gave up so much to get him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
      This is funny. But in all reality, I think most would agree that Brady Quinn deserves the job. More marketability, more pure talent, more potential, and you gave up so much to get him.
      Well if I'm the coach the best QB takes the job I don't give a toss about marketability or potential the better QB starts.
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
        Brady Quinn should be the starting QB for them this year, he has more upside and marketability.
        with the *** community?

Comment

I love how everyone is commenting on how ****** DA is and how amazing Brady Quinn is.

Throughout camp the word has been that DA has outplayed Quinn the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            Well if I'm the coach the best QB takes the job I don't give a toss about marketability or potential the better QB starts.
            I also think as a coach you have to take into account which QB has the best chance to flourish in your offense, and who has the potential to be a big-time QB. That's Quinn.

BoneKrusher

Comment

exactly. the best "marketability" is wins. now whoever gives them the best chance for these wins is another argument in and of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                I also think as a coach you have to take into account which QB has the best chance to flourish in your offense, and who has the potential to be a big-time QB. That's Quinn.
                Well I guess that's where you and me differ I wouldn't put Quinn out there until he has EARNED the spot.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- Eric Mangini says his Cleveland Browns quarterbacks are competing, not cheating.

The radio transmitter inside Derek Anderson's helmet wasn't working in a Sunday scrimmage, so he used hand signals to relay plays. Anderson joked after the scrimmage that Brady Quinn told the defense what all the signals meant.

Reporters at the scrimmage saw the two players laughing about it.

But that didn't head off several online reports suggesting Quinn was using underhanded tactics to win the starting job.

Mangini could only shake his head.

"Those guys are competitive and they're friends," Mangini said Wednesday. "The group is friendly and the game was competitive by nature. ... All I see them doing is supporting each other."

Anderson's team won, 17-14.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...#ixzz0O2jgAGck

Well it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    I still have no idea why the Browns didn't just trade Anderson.

With that said, well done Brady.
                    I agree get what you can for him before his value is nothing more than a 5th or 6th rounder and sign a veteran.

Comment

B/C duh, I'd rather have Derek Anderson as a backup QB than a 5th or 6th round pick.

Comment

I just got back from training camp today and they looked very friendly and playful together. Like best buds. Brady Quinn looked like he was working solely with the first offense today and DA with the second but that could change tomorrow. (I also got Quinn's autograph somehow through the crowd of screaming girls)

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                          I just got back from training camp today and they looked very friendly and playful together. Like best buds. Brady Quinn looked like he was working solely with the first offense today and DA with the second but that could change tomorrow. (I also got Quinn's autograph somehow through the crowd of screaming girls)
                          Ha

That's rich.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                            you mean youre not a screaming girl yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              you mean youre not a screaming girl yourself?
                              No, I was. How do you think he saw me? :P

Comment

Well I guess that's where you and me differ I wouldn't put Quinn out there until he has EARNED the spot.
                                I think he will in time. Ultimately, though, I think he's the future of that team.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information