No announcement yet.

Top 5 Offensive Lines in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, love how the Broncos get 2 mentions in 2 posts after a point is made about them yet none in the 1st 10 or so.

Comment

Broncos front is gonna take a step back this year without Shanny. Let's see if Clady can do as well without some tweaks in the scheme to help him out like he had as a rookie.

Comment

Giants
        Titans
        Broncos
        Panthers
        Jets

How does Shanny leaving have anything to do with Clady performing?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I'm hoping the Buccaneers can start cracking these top 5's soon. We have a very young offensive line which has shown a ton of promise. Faine, Joseph and Zuttah/Sears is a strong interior whilst Trueblood and Penn are promising tackles. It'll be interesting to see how a change in scheme effects this unit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            I'm hoping the Buccaneers can start cracking these top 5's soon. We have a very young offensive line which has shown a ton of promise. Faine, Joseph and Zuttah/Sears is a strong interior whilst Trueblood and Penn are promising tackles. It'll be interesting to see how a change in scheme effects this unit though.
            Davin Joseph is a really good guard. One of my favorite players in the league for sure.

Comment

Saints are in there. they've given up the least amount of sacks almost every year Brees has been here.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                Saints are in there. they've given up the least amount of sacks almost every year Brees has been here.
                Probably more of a reflection on Brees than the line.

Comment

What about the Saints' run blocking though?
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                    Davin Joseph is a really good guard. One of my favorite players in the league for sure.
                    I loved Davin Joseph as a prospect. Nice that he is doing well, I didn't really get to focus on the Bucs O line the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                      Baltimore is alright, but I would put them closer to 5 if it at all on my list. Surprised Denver hasnt gotten many mentions.
                      Denver had the least sacks but they allowed the most pressures. That line benefitted from Cutler and they will be exposed with the stationary Orton at QB.

Comment

If you guys are ranking the Vikings up there based on last year's performance then that's just not right, because they were nothing special last year.

But if you think losing Birk isn't that big a deal and Loadholdt will have a quick learning curve that's another story.

Comment

Im actually a little surprised that this many people have the Ravens in this conversation. I think that if Oher pans out then we have bookend tackles with a pretty strong interior too. If we could have kept Brown it would have been great but he had to get his money and hopefully Birk will fill in and do alright.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                            Probably more of a reflection on Brees than the line.
                            This.

They aren't bad at pass blocking, but certainly not top 5, Brees' movement in the pocket is brilliant.

What about the Saints' run blocking though?
                            Hahahah, I'll quote Drew Brees, I think he about summed it up, when asked about the Saints running game:

"Doesn't matter who is back there if they keep getting hit in the backfield"
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

The Jets OL is really nice in the starting lineup, but the depth is awful. The love is nice, but if somebody gets hurt it's could start to get pretty ugly. And given nobody got hurt last year I have a feeling somebody's going to get dinged up. Just my take. So taking depth into the equation, which should be a factor, really drops the Jets IMO.

Comment

Everybody that left Vikings completely off their lists lost credibility. They are the best unit in the league and only getting better with Loadholt. He might not win ROY but he'll have biggest impact of all the rookies. Giants are next. Ravens & Dolphins oline's have a chance to be really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information