Donte Stallworth suspended for the Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donte Stallworth suspended for the Season

Donte Stallworth has been banned by the league for the entire 2009 Season. He'll be reinstated after the Superbowl.
    Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Good. Not quite enough if you ask me.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
      Good. Not quite enough if you ask me.
      I agree, Goodell should have put more time on to make up for that juvie prison sentence he got...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

He gets off easy, again. He killed someone and he gets 30 days in jail, a year off from football, and a slap on the wrist by losing his license for an extended period of time? Incredible.

Comment

career. over.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He played on 4 different teams in 4 seasons and probably will be released shortly.

Talk about journeyman.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

As if that guy will ever get a shot at a job again in the NFL

Comment

Too much if you ask me.

Leonard Little only got 8 games, so a full season is a bit much. And there were plenty of reasons for Donte Stallworths short prison term. The E:60 piece they did on him was good, go watch it.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information