X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Horn to Atlanta

Falcons | J. Horn agrees
    Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:31:00 -0800

ESPNews reports the Atlanta Falcons have agreed to a deal with WR Joe Horn (Saints). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

If they didn't grossly overpay him, I like it. Interesting though, because he did blast the receivers last year for horrific play, and saying that if they didn't improve they'd be out of the league. "Wake up and smell the coffee." So he should be able to reach Roddy and Michael, and mentor them. On the field he's definitely going to be better than Ashley Lelie was, but I don't expect to see pro-bowl caliber Joe Horn.
    Last edited by Shiver; 03-07-2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Good news for Atlanta. So what's their depth chart going to be now, Shiver?

Horn - Jenkins - White?

Comment

I bet he wants revenge.

Comment

I wonder how long this thread will take to turn into a Vick bashing thread.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
            It probably won't even get to page 2 for that. That's why I relish in the Falcons team board, because we actually talk about the other 52 players.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post

Horn - Jenkins - White?
              I think the starters will be Jenkins and Horn, with White as the 3rd, Finneran as the 4th, Jennings as the 5th/ST guy.

Comment

Michael Vick sucks!!

Just trying to help :)

Comment

lol

(Dann Post Count To 10)

Comment

Well all I can say is Good Luck to Joe, maybe he won't get hurt this year, but I doubt it since he is 35 years old and playing with a QB that doesn't always protect his WR.

Comment

Come on, everyone knows Vick is great............as a running back. I keed, I keed.
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Oh you F***** windy. You bearly beat me.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

good signing for them. Horn will want revenge on the Saints and they get a proven #1 now lets hope they don't destroy his career too.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Vick will still never change

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post

Horn - Jenkins - White?
                              Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              I think the starters will be Jenkins and Horn, with White as the 3rd, Finneran as the 4th, Jennings as the 5th/ST guy.
                              Also of note; Bobby Petrino and Hue Jackson love multiple WR sets. So all of them will see a lot of playing time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information