Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orton of to a sizzling start in Bronco Land!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    Who cares about the Broncos?
    WHO CARES ABOUT THE BRONCOS???? I CARE!

Awesome commercial.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

well that was brutal.

RIP ST

Comment

Very happy to play the Bronco's week 1.

Two scenarios

1. We beat them and alright! We have a win!
        2. We lose to them and well, I know already this is going to be another 'sit back and hope we actually win this week' kind of year.

Comment

I was at the game. He was passing to the other team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

He's not this bad. He's a very good backup QB and a below average starter. Nothing less and nothing more.

Comment

Sub-par QB has a bad first game in a new system, doesn't deserve it's own thread. An honest person can't really have too high of expectations for Orton, hopefully he can limit his turnovers come regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                Sub-par QB has a bad first game in a new system, doesn't deserve it's own thread. An honest person can't really have too high of expectations for Orton, hopefully he can limit his turnovers come regular season.
                hopefully everyone understand these are just the first preseason games. There is a lot to be worked out still. by the 3rd preason game 60% of the teams will likely look like completely different teams when they're on the field. And even more so in week 1 of the regular season when the starter's play 4 quarters (for better or worse).

Comment

This is worrisome but at the same time it's probably hard to just come right in and play in a new offense out of nowhere. Chris Simms played very well, too. Might be a bit of a battle. If Orton starts (which I think he ultimately will), I expect something around 3,200 yards (58%), 20 TD, 14 INT.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                    That is a heck of a lotta QBs.
                    she is a big *****

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                      This is worrisome but at the same time it's probably hard to just come right in and play in a new offense out of nowhere. Chris Simms played very well, too. Might be a bit of a battle. If Orton starts (which I think he ultimately will), I expect something around 3,200 yards (58%), 20 TD, 14 INT.
                      Keep in mind that Simms ran a much simpler playbook than Orton tonight, and against the second string defense. There is no QB controversy or battle yet. Orton has been much better than Simms in training camp and has a few more chances up his sleeve.

Comment

Can just have one designated Broncos fan bitching thread so we don't have to see multiple threads a day on it? Oh wait, that's the Broncos discussion thread...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I wasted time reading this thread. fml.

Comment

I like Simms more anyway and not because of his preseason game.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Very happy to play the Bronco's week 1.

Two scenarios

1. We beat them and alright! We have a win!
                              2. We lose to them and well, I know already this is going to be another 'sit back and hope we actually win this week' kind of year.
                              Two scenarios you say?

Have you forgotten the Bengals/Eagles game already?????

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                                Can just have one designated Broncos fan bitching thread so we don't have to see multiple threads a day on it? Oh wait, that's the Broncos discussion thread...
                                You do realize that one person makes them all right? There are very few Bronco fans on the board and even less are bitching.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information