Blocking TE's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
    Well that's what pretty much every scouting report says. Obviously i meant before they installed the pro-style offense.

But anyway, Martellus is a surprisingly good blocker. Sorry for the confrontation.
    I thought you were saying he blocked animals because he went to A&M. If that was an intended joke, it was not funny. If you were saying he is an animal at blocking, my mistake.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I thought you were saying he blocked animals because he went to A&M. If that was an intended joke, it was not funny. If you were saying he is an animal at blocking, my mistake.
      Looks like someone got defensive a little early ;)

Comment

Brandon Manumaleuna is probably the best. He's like 300lbs and he's basically like an extra offensive lineman. Though he does have better hands and speed than you might expect.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          Forgive me for sounding cynical but I'll be really surprised if VD ever becomes the weapon he was hyped to be coming out.
          He may not live up to his immense hype, but i still expect him to have a breakout year.

He's had trash throwing him the rock like Alex Smith, Trent Dilfer, Chris Weinke, and J.T. O'Sullivan. And he was basically used as a deep threat WR instead of as a TE last year.

Our new OC is installing a TE-friendly system. Look for him to get an increase in all major statistical receiving categories.

Comment

according to the answers every Tight End is the best blocking tight end in the NFL.. lol

Comment

Craig Stevens is on his way to the top

Comment

Jerramy Stevens

/thread

:D

Comment

Titans rookie TE Jared Cook revealed that Alge Crumpler is up to 300 pounds.
                  We're not surprised after seeing him in the Hall of Fame Game. Crump is very nimble for a 300-pounder, but his main role will be to block this year.
                  Yeah. I bet at 300 lbs, Crumpler does a fine job at blocking...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Looks like someone got defensive a little early ;)
                    When people make fun of A&M it's incredibly annoying. I could rattle on and on about why it's annoying, but I wont unless it's necessary.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

What is the difference between the Aggies and Rice Crispies?
                      Rice Crispies know what to do in a bowl.

:D

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Some of the best imo...

- Brandon Manumaleuna
                        - Jim Klingonsasser
                        - Jason Witten
                        - Heath Miller
                        - That dude on the browns...cant remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                          according to the answers every Tight End is the best blocking tight end in the NFL.. lol
                          This thread has turned into a homerfest

Comment

It always happens when you ask "who's the best at X" people are going to put forward names of players they support. That being said, no ones really making lists or saying "THIS DUDE IS THE BEST EVER" just listing guys who can legitimately get it done.

Comment

I googled NFL best blocking TEs just then, and one of the first sites that came up was NFL gobbledegook who had Daniel Graham at number 1. At least there is someone else who agrees with me :)

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                It always happens when you ask "who's the best at X" people are going to put forward names of players they support. That being said, no ones really making lists or saying "THIS DUDE IS THE BEST EVER" just listing guys who can legitimately get it done.
                                Dallas Clark is NOT the best blocking tight end in the game.

Someone has to buck the trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information