No announcement yet.

Blocking TE's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone actually know who the best blocking TE in the leauge is? I mean sure you can watch and tell who is good and who isnt but I doubt anyone at home looks at at every tight ends technique and compares them to the rest of the players in the NFL. When you ask a question like this you are going to get homer answers because I doubt any of us care how some other scrub teams TEs are at blocking.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
      Some of the best imo...

- Brandon Manumaleuna
      - Jim Klingonsasser
      - Jason Witten
      - Heath Miller
      - That dude on the browns...cant remember his name.
      Darnell Dinkins?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
        Darnell Dinkins?
        Think he means Steve Heiden.

Comment

Billy Bajema is supposed to be one of the better Blocking Tight Ends out there.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            Does anyone actually know who the best blocking TE in the leauge is? I mean sure you can watch and tell who is good and who isnt but I doubt anyone at home looks at at every tight ends technique and compares them to the rest of the players in the NFL. When you ask a question like this you are going to get homer answers because I doubt any of us care how some other scrub teams TEs are at blocking.
            Nope.. I am sure there a lot of good ones. But pretty much taking names out of the sky and listing them. This is one of those questions that is almost impossible for anyone to answer with accuracy.

Comment

id say the best 2 way TE (guys who can block and catch) is probably Jason Witten.

pure blocking TEs....thats hard to say. there's a lot of em.

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                Think he means Steve Heiden.
                Yep, thats the one! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I thought you were saying he blocked animals because he went to A&M. If that was an intended joke, it was not funny. If you were saying he is an animal at blocking, my mistake.
                  WOW... I clearly meant he is animal at blocking. hahahaha. sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    id say the best 2 way TE (guys who can block and catch) is probably Jason Witten.

pure blocking TEs....thats hard to say. there's a lot of em.
                    To be honest, I think Martellus may end up being greater. He will never take witten's starting spot for obvious reasons, and he may become great elsewhere, but he is gong to be special.

He is more of a freak than Vernon Davis. I promise i'm not being a homer. The kid is an absolute BEAST.

Comment

Pettigrew could possibly be one of the top 10 best 2-way TEs from day one. I think he could be that good, especially if Stafford gets the starting nod early into the season. He's like a Witten clone.

Comment

Marttellus Bennett is gonna be a great two way tight end.

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                          To be honest, I think Martellus may end up being greater. He will never take witten's starting spot for obvious reasons, and he may become great elsewhere, but he is gong to be special.

He is more of a freak than Vernon Davis. I promise i'm not being a homer. The kid is an absolute BEAST.
                          I know. Bennett is a beast in the making. The only thing that could hold him back is his maturity. But if he keeps his head on straight, this guy is gonna be an absolute monster.

Comment

Thank you that some people agree and don't think im a dallas homer. Even a giants fan.

I just hope we can somehow keep him when his rookie contract is done. But that is 3 years away.

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                              Thank you that some people agree and don't think im a dallas homer. Even a giants fan.

I just hope we can somehow keep him when his rookie contract is done. But that is 3 years away.
                              its gonna be hard to keep him and Witten.

someone will offer him more money, unless you lose Witten in the future and keep Bennett. Either way, its gonna be a blow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                its gonna be hard to keep him and Witten.

someone will offer him more money, unless you lose Witten in the future and keep Bennett. Either way, its gonna be a blow.
                                To be honest, by then, unless Bennett completely flops, I'd rather keep martellus. He basically is witten just a physical freak. You would think he is a bad blocker because of his T.O.-esque attitude and being a good reciever, but he is an excellent blocker to top it off.

You really can't stop him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information