McGahee Traded to Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
    IMO McGahee will get crushed in our division. Cant block, catch and is a cancer.

That being said, hes a good player and congrats.
    Can't block or catch? Doesn't sound like Willis

Comment

IMO McGahee will get crushed in our division. Cant block, catch and is a cancer.

Weren't you the browns fan saying that the browns were going to get him?

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
        bills would trade 12th pick and 3rd rounder for Turner? Hmm
        Remember, if the Bills offer him a bigger deal and he signs with them the Chargers get a 1st and a 3rd, but they could also just work out a trade, which could be anything they agree on. So if the Bills offer just their 1st for Turner that could be agreed upon, not that they would, especially since it's the 12th pick, but just saying.
        Last edited by myinnerself; 03-07-2007, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
          Weren't you the browns fan saying that the browns were going to get him?
          Yes he was.

He wanted Nate Clements and thought he was great but now says he sucks. Well he prob. thinks that now.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            Yes he was.

He wanted Nate Clements and thought he was great but now says he sucks. Well he prob. thinks that now.
            Yup he is what one would call a "Hater"

Comment

This year we'll find out if McGahee can't even get 4 yac because Buffalo's Oline was horrid or because he actually sucks.
              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

The Browns fans are interested, the organization hasnt said anything yet. But it is an option im sure they look into. I think Phil will keep quiet about the trade until the draft so he doesnt tip his hat.
                Pretty much. Apparently Phil didn't 'tip his hat' that he was actually going after Jamal.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                  This year we'll find out if McGahee can't even get 4 yac because Buffalo's Oline was horrid or because he actually sucks.
                  I read an article a little while ago about Willis that made sense. The author wrote that he had heard what everyone was saying about the Bills O-line, but that elite backs (like Willis always says he is) are able to overcome obstacles and make their team better. Willis has not contributed anything special to the Bills offense in over two years, and last year he was horrid. Our O-Line play as a whole has been mediocre for the majority of time that Willis has been here, but he had his shot this year as our line has been developing nicely. Im sure Raven's fans are excited because Willis is a big name, but believe me you will feel like your watching re-runs of dancing with the stars watching him trying to pick his lanes.
                  Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

I think Buffalo got a very good deal here, if this is indeed true, since I havent seen any really credible sources. Two years ago Edgerin James and Shaun Alexander were both available for second round picks, and now Buffalo gets a second rounder AND change for McGahee, a much LESS proven back with character concerns. Maybe Buffalo trades up to 5 now and takes Peterson if he falls past Cleveland, and Arizona can take Levi Brown and stockpile some more picks...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya
                      Willis, according to John Clayton, can be had for a third rd. selecton. The Bills have brought in Dominic Rhodes and Chris Brown, plummeting willy's value. I'd make this trade in a heart beat.

Why not get him for that? Its a contract year so he will play great, exspecially since our OL is allready better than Buffalos of last year.

With McGahee our draft could be....

RD1 - Brady Quinn QB
                      RD2 - Tank Tyler NT
                      RD4 - manny Ramirez

This team could have some serious weapons. At least Quinn wont be affraid to throw to a big target in JJ like Frye is. Quinn also doesnt have a history of staring down his WR.
                      Willis, according to John Clayton, can be had for a third rd. selecton. The Bills have brought in Dominic Rhodes and Chris Brown, plummeting willy's value. I'd make this trade in a heart beat.

Would you guys be willing to trade him for a 3rd round pick (early third if its from the Browns)?
                      I agree McGahee is worth more than a 3rd. I just got caught up in what Clayton reported and was wondering how factual it might be.
                      We are having a visit with Jamal Lewis now. But for a third RD pick, I would take McGahee is a second. He will have a very good year since it is a contract year.
                      So with all this said by you. Why would you go on to say this...

Dude looks like you need to get your story straight huh? Seems like someones a little bitter they didnt get they player they wanted in a trade so now he sucks. Question why would he have been good on the Browns but not the Ravens? With all the defenses in our division that are going to "Crush" him one would think being on the team with the BEST DEFENSE IN THE DIVISION would help him from being "Crushed" so much. Dude you are a joke plain and simple. You seriously are the biggest flip flopper ive ever seen in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                        Man, i gotta make a different mock draft every day
                        thats why you got to love the offseason free agency and trade market, it shakes things up every day.

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          So with all this said by you. Why would you go on to say this...

Dude looks like you need to get your story straight huh? Seems like someones a little bitter they didnt get they player they wanted in a trade so now he sucks. Question why would he have been good on the Browns but not the Ravens? With all the defenses in our division that are going to "Crush" him one would think being on the team with the BEST DEFENSE IN THE DIVISION would help him from being "Crushed" so much. Dude you are a joke plain and simple. You seriously are the biggest flip flopper ive ever seen in this forum.
                          That is some 1st class ownage CCB.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

i still dont think this means they take lynch, there will be a ton of great talent left especially on the defensive side. i see them bringing in rhodes, they defitnaly retooled that o-line(at a price), and i like rhodes alot

Comment

What a tragedy this is gonna be if we trade for him, this ruins my whole offseason right here. Look for Willis if he is traded here to sign an extension and then hold out next offseason when Drew Rosenhaus fills his head with talk of being paid Shaun Alexander money :(.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

McGahee to the Ravens works out well for both teams. Both get what they wanted and can now explore new options in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information