McGahee Traded to Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGahee Traded to Ravens

Sirius Radio just reported that the Bills and Ravens have completed a deal that ships McGahee to the Ravens for 2007 2nd round pick and 2008 6th round pick. No link is available due to it being on Radio but once there is one I will edit.

um I hope this doesn't turn out like those other threads I locked that turned out to be completely un-true.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am hearing 3rd and 5th rounders.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Fantastic deal, on both ends. The Bills need more picks to complete their retooling of the roster. Meanwhile the Ravens wouldn't be able to sufficiently address the RB position either in the draft, or in any remaining free agents.

Comment

Man, i gotta make a different mock draft every day
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Wow Mcgahee with Poppa Ray on his back is gonna blow up.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Good deal for both teams... Now if this does happen, Marshawn Lynch would most likely go to Buffalo at 12 right?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                  Good deal for both teams... Now if this does happen, Marshawn Lynch would most likely go to Buffalo at 12 right?
                  ??? We will bring in DR(colts) C.Brown(titans) and C.Dillon(pats)
                  Last edited by bills_red; 03-07-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

wo I think that is upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                      Dont know yet....The Bills could sign either Brown or Dillon both visiting and draft a later RB or in the case of Dillon if signed gets replaced by Lynch in a year or two and they split carries. I think Buffalo is lookin at all options, I think the Bills love Okoye but aren't sure if he is gonna be there.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                        Man, i gotta make a different mock draft every day
                        im waiting till mid-april to make another

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                          ??? We brought in DR(colts) C.Brown(titans) and C.Dillon(pats) in the last 2 days. And C.B cancled his vist to the Lions. So right now I have no clue

Chris Brown cancelled his visit to the Lions because he didn't make the Buffalo trip today and will be in tomorrow with Dillon. He had some problems with a flight or something.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            im waiting till mid-april to make another
                            That's a good idea

Comment

If it's true, it's a smart move for both sides. Ravens needed a runner, and Willis could do well in that scheme. Everyone knew that the Bills were going to part with Willis at some point, so there was no point of delaying a deal in an effort to maximize drafting power. Now, it'll come down to a game of who wants Lynch more ... will a team slide ahead of the Bills? Because I'll be stunned right now if the Bills don't go RB in the first if the value is there ... Dominic Rhodes is nice, but not a long term solution, and Chris Brown has too many flags. Dillon's just too old.

Of course ... I guess it's possible the Bills try to swing a trade for a young RB ... which would change the dynamics. But the betting money here is probably still with them looking for a RB in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information