• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like either thomas quinn or branch will be the pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

If John Clayton reports it its the truth....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

All recent indications have pointed to them going with QB or Joe Thomas with that pick. This probably further solidifies that. They'll probably add a young RB in day 2 as well. Look for AD to drop a bit ... I'm not sold that Houston is in love with him ... so Atlanta could be sitting pretty (unless some team moves up - say ... Buffalo or Green Bay).

Comment

Droughns and lewis, interesting. get some linemen they will be ok
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Not too mention I think this cements the fact that they will pick Brady Quinn now, plus the fact that the owner and the head coach were at his pro day.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              Lewis did not sign with the Browns according to NFL Network.
              Now Adam Schefter reports that Jamal Lewis and the Browns reached an agreement. Hope this quashes your concern. I hate Schefter, he "breaks" the news and hour after John Clayton. Clayton is the man and Schefter is a moron. I hope he dies...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I like the idea of Quinn in Cleveland.

Comment

It's only a 1 year deal. The chances of us drafting Adrian Peterson weren't hurt at all, especially if we cut Droughns next week as expected.

I'm not saying we're not gonna pick Quinn anyway though, it could still go either way.

Comment

This is a good signing, at worst we get a power back, at best we get a pro-bowler, we will see.

Comment

Jamal Lewis was awful last year. He appears to have lost all quickness, burst, and agility. He still runs with decent power, but not having that same quickness behind it really took away from his running. That and he is a horrible receiver out of the backfield. Having a tandem RB system with Jamal Lewis in it is a horrible idea. Lewis should be nothing more than a short distance situational runner/ backup.

Comment

Maybe with Cleveland and Houston solidifying their Running Back situations, Adrian Peterson could fall to #10...

*offers a silent prayer*

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Maybe with Cleveland and Houston solidifying their Running Back situations, Adrian Peterson could fall to #10...

*offers a silent prayer*
                          Screw you. :)
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Houston's RB situation is not solid, we almost are, and the addition of Adrian Peterson would perfect it. If Adrian Peterson is available when the Texans pick they will pick him. You can quote me on that.

Comment

This just F up my mock draft :(

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                                interesting turn of events. now it definately makes more sense for them to draft Brady Quinn with the 2nd overall pick instead of Peterson
                                Hate to burst your ubble but it's the third pick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information