Jamal Lewis signs with the Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
    at best we get a pro-bowler, we will see.
    Is that a joke? At best you get 4 ypc, which Jamal hasn't produced in 2 years.

Comment

scheftner is a has a wire tap on clayton

sig by me
      Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

He inked a 1 year deal. I think Droughns is gone. I wouldn't change your mocks just yet, I still think we will take AD.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

Jamal Lewis behind that OL is gonna be ugly.

Comment

Someone in the media either Clayton, Schefter, or Cabot at the Cleveland PD said that Lewis struggled in 2005 because he missed the offseason due to jail and struggled in 2006 because he had bone spurts all year, and that he shouldn't have a problem this year. Hopefully he can churn out another 1500+yard/10+ TD season.

Comment

double post.
              Last edited by Bohleive; 03-07-2007, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                Someone in the media either Clayton, Schefter, or Cabot at the Cleveland PD said that Lewis struggled in 2005 because he missed the offseason due to jail and struggled in 2006 because he had bone spurts all year, and that he shouldn't have a problem this year. Hopefully he can churn out another 1500+yard/10+ TD season.
                Jamal had a serious ankle injury in '04, and hasn't been the same since. He's taken too many carries and had too many surgeries, his biggest problem though, isn't even physical, though he's lost all of his explosiveness. His biggest problem is that he has piss poor vision and piss poor intensity. He hits the hole as if caressing a baby, if that analogy can work at all. He dances around way, way too much. He is the embodiment of three yards and a cloud of dust. Even I held out hope that it was 'just an injury' and it was fixable, but last year proved, beyond any doubt, that Jamal will never regain any pre-'04 form.

Comment

Adrian Peterson is still gonna be their guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                    Is that a joke? At best you get 4 ypc, which Jamal hasn't produced in 2 years.
                    No, at best we get a pro-bowler (If he returns to the form of 2 years ago)

I'm not saying he will be a pro-bowler.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      No, at best we get a pro-bowler (If he returns to the form of 2 years ago)

I'm not saying he will be a pro-bowler.
                      He was a probowler once, not 2 years ago, but three. So if he returns to his 2000+ yard season's form, then yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                        He was a probowler once, not 2 years ago, but three. So if he returns to his 2000+ yard season's form, then yeah.
                        Yeah, and to clear it up its not what I expect, its deffinetly what I hope for though.

Comment

with that o-line and Jamal recent production at best getting 40 YPC is stretching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            with that o-line and Jamal recent production at best getting 40 YPC is stretching it.
                            I'll take 40 YPC in a heartbeat. Touchback, we get it at the 20, two handoffs to Jamal, TD baby.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If it really is just a one year deal, that is a great signing for the Browns.
                              Originally posted by Paul
                              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

this is the worst news ever. the browns now may take brady quinn, and he is defitanly not wortht he third pick. i dont want our franchise to be set back five more years, by making stupid descions, we need an impact player, anybody but quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information