Jamal Lewis signs with the Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    If it really is just a one year deal, that is a great signing for the Browns.
    Exactly. Sometimes I wonder if any of you are paying attention at all. This really means nothing except it gives them further stability. They didn't pay a lot for him, and they could still easily draft AP and have him share the load his rookie season.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Might be Jamarcus and not Quinn. Its not far fetched that the Raiders take Johnson and the Lions take Thomas. Take your pick Cleveland.

Comment

The Browns did the Ravens a huge favor. Lewis has been washed up for years and with him gone the Ravens offense will be alot better.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

"with that o-line and Jamal recent production at best getting 40 YPC is stretching it."

Our offensive line is arguably better than the Ravens now. Since you lost Ogden and Malitolu, our LT, LG, and maybe C are better than yours. Most likely our RT is also better.

Its a known fact that Lewis struggled last year because of the bone spurts, hes heald now, why cant he have a solid year? Obviously he will be motivated.

Also I would take the Browns current offense, If we get Brady Quinn over the Ravens any day.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
            "with that o-line and Jamal recent production at best getting 40 YPC is stretching it."

Our offensive line is arguably better than the Ravens now. Since you lost Ogden and Malitolu, our LT, LG, and maybe C are better than yours. Most likely our RT is also better.

Its a known fact that Lewis struggled last year because of the bone spurts, hes heald now, why cant he have a solid year? Obviously he will be motivated.

Also I would take the Browns current offense, If we get Brady Quinn over the Ravens any day.
            Dude you are rediculous. JO is not gone and Mulitalo was not a starter last year. Bone spurts? Nice. Of course he's miraculously healed after three terrible years.

Comment

too bad he will probly end the year on IR with a knee injury, but i hope he does well
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

bohleive - McGahee is much better? Cant catch, cant block, comes out on third downs, said publicly he doent like football and does it to get paid, wont work out in the offseason anywhere near the rest of the team, is a locker room cancer, averaged less yards per carry than JL, and tries to take everything outside, congrats.

At Least jamal rushed for 1000 yards last year.

Lewis was obviously better than what we had, and we only have him for 1 year, so whats the big deal?
                Last edited by JoeMontainya; 03-07-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                  bohleive - McGahee is much better? Cant catch, cant block, comes out on third downs, said publicly he doent like football and does it to get paid, wont work out in the offseason anywhere near the rest of the team, is a locker room cancer, averaged less yards per carry than JL, and tries to take everything outside, congrats.

At Least jamal rushed for 1000 yards last year.
                  So it's about McGahee now? And yeah, McGahee is much better. Please debate that. Everything you just stated you took from a bitter Bills fan. And no, Jamal had a lower ypc avg last season.

Comment

As a non-biased fan and you're both rivals. McGahee isn't great for the Ravens offense IMO but he's sure better than Lewis.... Lewis is done, he was the big weakness for the Ravens last year.

Comment

it is a win win for both. He is only getting a year's contract. I think this gig is his last chance saloon. To prove that he is still a viable player.

Comment

so how much is he making?

Comment

3.5 mil for 1 year

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I still say that the Ravens need to address RB in the draft and stop this nonsense with Willis.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

This doesn't change the Browns' chances of drafting Peterson.

In essence, all we're doing is subbing out Droughns for Lewis (which is an upgrade).

No big deal here as far as I'm concerned - Peterson will just take over when Lewis' contract expires next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                                This doesn't change the Browns' chances of drafting Peterson.

In essence, all we're doing is subbing out Droughns for Lewis (which is an upgrade).

No big deal here as far as I'm concerned - Peterson will just take over when Lewis' contract expires next year.

A two pronged attack of Peterson and Lewis would work quite well for a season in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information