• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit/// oops.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

The Steelers have enough talent to repeat and they aren't in a very strong division so they do have that going for them.
      i think this season the AFCNorth reasserts itself as a tough division. looking at last season gives a pretty skewed picture of the division.

obviously you can't forget Pittsburgh and Baltimore having the #1 and #2 defenses in the league, that alone makes the division average at the least. not only that, but i'd argue that Pitt's defense looks even better this year (hate the Steelers but Timmons is going to beast).

not a lot of people know that Cincinatti's defense was ranked #12 last season and they've added a **** ton of talent at nearly every position on defense. the crappy offense of last season should at the very least be 2x better with Carson Palmer coming back from his injury. Chad Johnson (homer?) is primed for a good season, Chris Henry WILL beast, and Bernard Scott I have high hopes for. (damn, tried not to sound like a homer)

And then there's Cleveland. Pass.

watch this.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffEdO-UG4ZU

Cleveland went full ****** when they hired mangini.

RIP ST

Comment

Joe Flacco isn't good enough to hang with that Steelers defense, yet. Everything else about the Ravens seems set in place to win now. Pittsburgh takes the division. Watch out for the Browns.

Comment

Steelers, defending champs and nasty defense

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            http://www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

I dont think PITT schedule will be to much easier they are only one spot ahead of us.

But flying out to SD,OAK will hurt Baltimore

Now here is a hypothetical question...

There are reports that w/ the Ravens calling in Lemon and Willey that we may be planning on sending Troy SMith and a pick or D williams for Marshall.

Now if the Ravens get Marshall would you consider them the favorites?
            Getting Marshall would close the gap, but I'm not sold on Joe Flacco yet. It's not so much the lack of weapons but, what can he do?

Flacco is going to have to prove he can beat Pittsburgh before I can give Baltimore any more credit towards the title.

I mean last Season:

Game 1: 16/31 51.6% 192 yards 1 TD 5 Sacks 81.7 Rating

Game 2: 11/28 39.3% 115 Yards 2 INT 2 sacks 22.2 Rating

Game 3: 13/30 43.3% 141 Yards 3 INT 3 Sacks 18.2 Rating

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

/discussion
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

HOMER FEST!

I pick Steelers ;)

Comment

Steelers. I pick them every year because it usually makes me correct.

I will say, the Steelers or Ravens will almost surely regress this year. It happens every season. The Bengals have a high ceiling but a lot of question marks.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information