No announcement yet.

NFC North Division Champions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, whatever happens, it's a division in transition. every team made some earth shaking changes in the off season and whatever happens this year could set the tone for the next couple years.

If the Bears win the division:
    it'll mean they have a legit QB for the first time in decades and an offense to match their defense.

If the Packers win the division:
    it'll mean the 3-4 experiment worked and they'll be one of the most complete teams in the NFL.

If the Vikings win the division:
    it means the Favre or Harvin experiment worked, and they'll have a dynamic offense as opposed to being the AD show.

If the Lions win the division:
    it will mean that the other 3 teams died in a tragic bus accident.

Comment

Ive said the Bears and I'm sticking with them, but the Packers are starting to look pretty good.

Especially Aaron Rodgers. He's gonna beast it this year. He might be the best qb in the North. Yes. Better than Jay Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Especially Aaron Rodgers. He's gonna beast it this year. He might be the best qb in the North. Yes. Better than Jay Cutler.
        Is that supposed to be a surprise? He was better than Cutler last season too. ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          The Packers lost seven games by an average of 3 points last year, something like that. If we turn one touchdown into a field goal in those games, we would have won 5 and sent 2 to overtime. I'm pretty optimistic our luck will be much better this year with Capers running the defense.
          Or it means the packers have poor coaching that they keep dropping close games.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Ive said the Bears and I'm sticking with them, but the Packers are starting to look pretty good.

He is better than Emo.

Comment

How do the Bears only have 6 votes? I voted for the Vikings but the Bears only lost the division by one game last year with Kyle Orton.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                Or it means the packers have poor coaching that they keep dropping close games.
                The Packers fired almost all of their coaches from last season... namely defensive.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Our offense is reliable with great receivers and a franchise quarterback that isn't switching teams. I like our defense a lot this year - Raji is a freak, Matthews could start, but importantly we get Barnett, Jenkins, Harris, Bigby, Harrell (?) back from injuries and we added Capers and Trgovac (Carolina's DC last year) to the coaching staff.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information