NFC South Division Champions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
    Now post the other 12 wins and his awesome performances in the playoffs over the years.
    Sure there is a lot of emphasis on that game but its not nice to know your qb can fall apart, so imo that game is very important to consider when talking about the panthers

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      Now post the other 12 wins and his awesome performances in the playoffs over the years.
      If you are happy with the status quo, then that is fine. Better just hope he doesn't fall apart against a division opponent or a playoff game again.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

time to bust out an old classic:

seriously though, i think this division is gonna be a crapshoot like it is every year. it's more or less impossible to predict who's gonna win it

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          If you are happy with the status quo, then that is fine. Better just hope he doesn't fall apart against a division opponent or a playoff game again.
          Every QB has meltdowns, Brady has thrown games away, as has peyton and I've seen them do it. Delhomme threw away one in recent memory, it just came at a bad time. A bigger issue in that game was the defensive play calling anyway.

You don't discount a 12-4 season because of one bad game against a team that almost won a superbowl.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information