No announcement yet.

All Indispensable Team

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S T R I N G View Post
    Read the article...
    its all or none. none should be "exempt".

For Indy I can't agree that it would be Jeff Saturday. As it states Howard Mudd described the O-Line play as Mediocre. We went 12-4. Yes Jeff Saturday is a brilliant Centre but the power of the Offense is Peyton Manning. But we aren't allowed to count Quarterbacks. For the Colts, Manning aside, I would have to go with Dwight Freeney. If Freeney's down, then Mathis isn't as effective and with no Freeney and less of Mathis our Pass Rush is not very good. Lose the Pass Rush and our D will struggle. Freeney is more important to the 2009 Colts than Jeff Saturday, or anyother member of the Offense with the exception of Manning.
      Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Debug Information