No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall- Doesn't Know Playbook, Working W/ Scout Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How awesome am I? 2 years ago in a top 10 college wr prospects i was the only one to even mention Royal!

I IS AWESOMES!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets
      They might be going for Bowe instead.

And to the guy that mentioned Royal in top 10 college WR's? Good job. I wish I stopped in here more often considering I made him my username 3 years ago.

Comment

I think that Marshall should get his **** together and just play the game. If I was getting paid millions every year I wouldn't complain too much... The guy is a stud. And I think he is giving himself a bad rep.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Hell, trade him to Chicago.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Jed York s/b on the phone to Denver right now, & ensure that Crabtree's agent Eugene Parker knows about their Denver dickering for Marshall.

Win-win for the 9ers, they either get Marshall or Crabtree's signature on a contract within a wk.

If they get Marshall, I think a 2010 3rd s/b about right, conditional on passing his physical, etc..

I agree with the comment that once Marshall gets the hell away from Disgruntled R Us at Denver he will be a happy camper & productive WR.

Comment

Not much reaction other than just shaking my head.

Comment

I like this statement

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                  I think that Marshall should get his **** together and just play the game. If I was getting paid millions every year I wouldn't complain too much... The guy is a stud. And I think he is giving himself a bad rep.
                  This is totally off topic but I smile every time I see your sig.

There's now two sig's floating around here that in some roundabout way have something to do with my *****.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    Jed York s/b on the phone to Denver right now, & ensure that Crabtree's agent Eugene Parker knows about their Denver dickering for Marshall.

Win-win for the 9ers, they either get Marshall or Crabtree's signature on a contract within a wk.

If they get Marshall, I think a 2010 3rd s/b about right, conditional on passing his physical, etc..

I agree with the comment that once Marshall gets the hell away from Disgruntled R Us at Denver he will be a happy camper & productive WR.
                    marshall will be a happy camper when someone gives him 100 million, and it doesnt matter who it is. but then whenever that team stop throwing him the ball 180 times a season, he will probably whine about that. And then he will get arrested for assault and battery on a girl scout because she didnt give him free cookies, and he wont be happy because someone in the organisation takes the side of the girl scout, and then he will................

The fact that the Broncos could probably only get a mid-round draft pick for him right now is a great reason not to trade him. May as well wait it out in the hope he grows up and decides to play properly. If he never does, trade him later in the season once he has proved in limited duty that he is fit (and he may be worth more). By keeping him around he will be fantastic practice for the first defense by playing on the scout team each week. Gotta look for the positives :)

Comment

Marshall really doesn't do himself any favours does he? He doesn't come off as anything but immature and unprofessional by holding out and then showing up not knowing or wanting to know the playbook. This from a guy who is one off field screwup from a very lengthy ban, does he not realise that making himself a desirable option helps him get traded?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Good news for Broncos fans:
                        http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...up-depth-chart

Comment

Look at this idiot. What a little cry baby.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/vide...420/index.html

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Look at this idiot. What a little cry baby.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/vide...420/index.html
                            That is so awesome.

Comment

Wow, talk about forcing your way out of town. Haha, I've never seen a player mail it in like that. I think it is funny.

Comment

Wow that is going to be a long rebuilding process in Denver.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information