Cable Choked Hanson, Threatened to Kill Him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
    thats funny, i gained respect for cable . . .
    It all depends on the reason but I can't exactly think of one that would warrant anything like this at a football practice.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      Why does Al Davis need to have a spy in the coaching meetings in the first place?

Why not just trust the people he hired to coach the team?

Why does every coach who leaves the building feel like celebrating after the experience is over and they’re free?

Why did Cable perhaps feel that the only way he could deal with Hanson was by getting physical.
      Why would any one take a job with the Raiders in the first place?

Comment

This is awesome. I cannot wait for Al Davis to bust out his overhead projector again and go all Lane-Kiffen on Hanson. EPIC.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          Why would any one take a job with the Raiders in the first place?
          got to get your foot in the door somewhere.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            got to get your foot in college football somewhere.
            Fixed it for ya there, Brent.

That's the second time I've quoted you in this here thread. You know what that means? Somebody has an e-crush... *blushes*
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I ******' hate Kawakami.. He covers all CCS games (My HS playoffs) and wrote an article hating on our pre-game warmup and said it was taunting. He's a dick by nature and its apparent when he speaks with other people. No one in the NFL likes talking to him because he's a dick. I hope he dies slow and alone.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                I ******' hate Kawakami.. He covers all CCS games (My HS playoffs) and wrote an article hating on our pre-game warmup and said it was taunting. He's a dick by nature and its apparent when he speaks with other people. No one in the NFL likes talking to him because he's a dick. I hope he dies slow and alone.
                Kawakami wrote an article in FAVOR of the Giants trading Tim Lincecum for Alex Rios last Spring. Then last season happened where Rios wasn't great and Lincecum went on to win the Cy Young and become one of the best pitchers in the MLB. Laughable.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                  Kawakami wrote an article in FAVOR of the Giants trading Tim Lincecum for Alex Rios last Spring. Then last season happened where Rios wasn't great and Lincecum went on to win the Cy Young and become one of the best pitchers in the MLB. Laughable.
                  Did you catch him on Chronicle Live w/ Greg Papa last night? He was such a douchbag with his *** haircut and false self sense of accomplishment. He acted like he was a world renowned scholar or something.

Comment

He was about to get scraped by Herrera

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      When did you become a mod? Im sure if they want it moved, merged, or deleted, they will handle it.

Anyways, this is unfortunate. The Raiders looked great in their preseason opener, and it seemed as though Cable had them on the right track. They looked focused and like they were making progress. Its a shame to hear this well all be undone, by the looks of things.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        got to get your foot in the door somewhere.
                        If I went to the Raiders it would be in the hope that I could do something right and get someone to take notice somewhere so I could catch on with an actual Professional franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                          If I went to the Raiders it would be in the hope that I could do something right and get someone to take notice somewhere so I could catch on with an actual Professional franchise.
                          Thats the thing the only time the Raiders get noticed is when stuff like this happens that doesn't make teams around the league say gee we should hire that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            When did you become a mod? Im sure if they want it moved, merged, or deleted, they will handle it.

Anyways, this is unfortunate. The Raiders looked great in their preseason opener, and it seemed as though Cable had them on the right track. They looked focused and like they were making progress. Its a shame to hear this well all be undone, by the looks of things.
                            holy crap, just ****. it is natural to show others that there is already a thread for the same stuff so please, get a life and do something else then be mr. cranky pants

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              That's the second time I've quoted you in this here thread. You know what that means? Somebody has an e-crush... *blushes*
                              Great minds think alike.

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              Getting a coaching position in the NFL is likely FAR harder than in college, so I imagine that even if you only got one year in the NFL, that is awesome on your coaching resume, and could help you get a nice college position.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Big Thank You to APS here. I gave this its own thread b/c the situation was escalated by several degrees of magnitude when the Thursday story broke, it wasn't just a sucker punch, hell-oooo, it resulted in a freaking fractured jaw. And reported to the police as reqd. by CA law which = an assault charge if the complaint is preferred.

And lots of forthcoming civil suits litigation. And more Raider employees fired. And as APS says, it will affect the fortunes of the franchise going into this season as it affects their locker room, I don't think it can't help help but further undermine the least stable team in the NFL.

About Tim Kawakami, I was told by a former MercNews sportswriter who now works for the SF Chronicle that he was hired to appeal to their large Asian readership here, & he has has ridden the horse of the Token Asian Sportswriter covering the Raiders for a lot of local fame, gets meaningless awards annually from the Asian community for it, etc.

Coming from the Deep South I have an acute radar for racism & ethnic preferential treatment, &, you're right, it really irks me in Kawakami's case b/c he doesn't know jack about most pro sports -- any J-school college freshman could cover the Raiders self-implosion over the past 5-6 seasons & 3-4 HCs in a tongue-in-cheek manner ridiculing them. It's not a well kept secret what's wrong with this cracked-at-the-core team. Kawakami, whose overall sports reporting is amateurish as you say, just plays to the crowd while wrapped in his teflon minority status, attack him & the response is always all the Asians screaming Racism, & that's just plain bullcrap.

I'm surprised anyone takes the Raiders of 2009 seriously anymore, even Raider homers. And I didn't put this thread on their team page b/c I knew I would get vilified by the homers there who have skins way too thin for their clownishly managed, completely inept tyrannical dictatorship front office. We're going to see more & more juvenile acts coming from this team as long as Al Davis insists on team employees being loyal to him personally 1st & the team 2nd & runs his team like Don Vito Corleone ran his Mob family.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information