Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
    Maybe in Madden.
    A game winning catch would be signing his contract.
    Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
      If Michael Crabtree were to enter next years draft and get picked by another team, then holdout until the 2011 Draft, could he get drafted by the 49ers again?
      If Crabtree held out NEXT year, he can call his career over.

No one would draft a guy who was two years removed from live game action and was a proven diva who refused to come to terms with two straight teams.

Comment

• He will sign after next week's game, and all of this conjecture will be rendered moot.

Comment

• Won't be moot at all when he sucks pretty badly.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            He will sign after next week's game, and all of this conjecture will be rendered moot.
            What makes you so sure?
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Because no one is stupid enough to sit out the entire season, go into the draft next year. If he did that he would be a year removed from football, his attitude problems would be a red flag for at least 2/3 of the NFL teams, and since he would be a member of the 49ers up until draft fay he couldn't participate in workouts or interviews for other teams. It would be an unmitigated disaster. So I think he will do what is in his best interests.

Comment

• I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of Michael Crabtree. Nor the stupidity of the people he surrounds himself with.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Michael Crabtree 2010:

The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• He'll play QB, or kicker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                      He'll play QB, or kicker?
                      Quickerback.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        Quickerback.
                        Exactly. That way he can demand 2 contracts. He's so far ahead of everyone mentally.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I really want to know what Crabtree's goal is right now. He's losing money by the minute but he wants a larger contract? Seems impossible to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information